Chapter 64 - White Berets Vs The Pirates

Pagaya: "Illegal entrants?!" he yelled as Conis blocked her mouth.

Luffy: "Hm? Illegal entry? What's that?"

Pagaya: "I-Is that right?"

Angel Cop: "There's no use making excuses, *pulls pictures* since Amazon, the inspector at Heaven's Gate, sent us pictures taken by a Vision Dial."

(Y/N): "That bloody, old, angel hag." he clenched his fist.

Pagaya: "Oh, no! That can't be true! Isn't that some sort of mistake, Captain McKinley?! They're not bad people like you say."

Sanji: "What do you mean by illegal entry?"

Robin: "Was the entrance fee 1 billion Extol per person? It's true that we didn't pay that."

Usopp: "But that old lady said we could still pass without paying, didn't she?"

Chopper: "Yeah, she did!" he agreed with Usopp.

C. McKinley: "It's no use. Please stop making excuses and admit it."

Conis and her father were afraid what would happen to the Straw Hats. Ever since they didn't know how they entered without paying and been getting along with them.

C. McKinley: "However, there's no need to panicked yet. "Illegal entry" is only an 11th degree crime according to "Heaven's Judgment." Once you accept your punishment, you can become legal tourist on the spot."

Sanji: "Oh, you should've said so sooner. I still don't like it, but just what is this punishment?" he asked with his arms crossed.

C. McKinley: "It's simple. Please pay ten times the entrance fee. If you pay right now, we'll humbly write off your crime."

(Y/N): "Let me do the math. If it's 10 times, then each is 10 billion, and there's eight of us... that is a total of 80 billion Extol." he finishes his calculations.

Usopp: "E-Eighty billion Extol?! S-So how much is one Extol in Berries?"

C. McKinley: "Berry... That's the currency in the Blue Sea, right? Ten thousand Extol is one Berry."

(Y/N): "Let me recalculate. If ten thousand is in one Berry... then that would be the total of-."

Robin: "80 billion Extol is 8 million Berries." he finishes for the gentleman.

The chef let the cigarette fall out of his mouth when he found out that it was expensive. He complained how much they can use that to buy rice. Then telling them how they risked their lives to get them to the sky. The White Berets kept telling them to pay, but again it was expensive.

C. McKinley: "Consider this a forewarning, but we, the White Berets, are the unit directly under God's priests. Please be careful, as arguing raises the degree of your crime."

Sanji: "Oh, whatever. Let's just forgive this guy. More importantly, we'd better go find Nami-san. I'm worried. She may be crying somewhere right now."

(Y/N): "That's the only thing you care about."

They completely ignored the White Berets when they started talking together this causes the captain ticked off.

Luffy: "Okay, then! As soon as the wind direction changes, we'll go out for an adventure... I mean, to look for Nami!"

Usopp: "H-Hey, Luffy!"

Luffy: "W-Well, Usopp, what's wrong?"

Usopp: "No, no... I should calm down now and somehow talk him out of it. Hmmm, you know, if Nami is just taking a little ride around here, she may come back soon. If she does, you'll miss her."