Chapter Thirty Three

Authors Note: I am so sorry guys, when I said Chris and Y/n had a lot coming their way, I meant GOOD things 😭♥️ but then again you never know what can happen...I'm kidding..

Warnings: lots of fluff, some angst

**A WEEK LATER**

Chris and I got back from Mexico and it was the best time of my life. We let go of our phones and just swam in the ocean—drinking Piña Colada's. Forgetting about everything that has happened.

But then it was time to come back to LA, unfortunately. But as long as Chris was mine again I didn't care.

Since we wrapped up for Marvel, the press tour would be starting soon which meant more time with Chris, Lizzie, Scarlett and Tom!

It had been about a week later since we arrived, my agent had me do some more WIRED interviews and advertisements, to promote myself.

Chris has been busy since we over did our stay in Mexico, he needed to get back to work and start looking for even more projects to film for.

I was just happy that I had him back. Forever. In the midst of all the drama, I still managed to film the episodes that the directors of criminal minds wanted me in.

Right now I was in the break room with the cast of criminal minds.

"Guys seriously, I don't understand the hype about frozen yogurt. Like it's just yogurt—but frozen."

Matt said to the rest of the cast as we joked around in the break room.

A.J. nudged me. She played JJ on the show and she is an incredible actress. Matt and I really didn't talk unless the rest of the cast was there.

After some time we all went home after a long day of filming. I wouldn't have to come film until a couple days from now so I had time to do other things.

It was late afternoon. I was in the car with Happy scrolling through social media—we were stuck in LA traffic. Chris's call came through at the top of my phone screen...

Husband 💍

I smiled at the photo I had as his contact, a photo of him and Dodger cuddling on the couch—asleep.

My stomach fluttered as I answered.

"Well if it isn't my hot husband...."

"And if it isn't my sexy wife who I miss so much..."

"How's auditioning going?"

"Good good. I got kind of bored though."

"Bored?"

"Where are you right now?"

"Just in the car with happy. We're stuck in traffic."

"Not anymore."

"What?"

"On your left baby."