Chapter 35

Victorias Pov:

I lay Avery on my bed and was about to get on top of her, but I stopped.

"What? Is something wrong?" She asks with a frown.

But I just quickly walk over to the door and lock it before walking back to her.

"Nothing's wrong." I smile at her sweetly and then get back on top of her.

"So..where were we?" I ask with a grin and she chuckles softly.

"You were..about to kiss me." Avery says while cupping my cheeks and I smile before leaning down to kiss her.

She instantly wraps her arms around my back and pulls me into her, which makes me gasp out a little.

Her skin on mine is definitely something I could used to..

After a while I pull away from her and start to kiss and bite her neck. On that she holds onto me tighter and starts to move under me while softly whimpering, which I guess is a good sign. I continue doing that for a few minutes before I start kissing down to her chest, making her breath out deeply. While I kiss her chest I slowly bring my hand down her body and let it rest on her inner thigh.

"You really like to tease me, don't you?" Avery breaths out, which makes me chuckle.

"Sorry, my love." I whisper while looking up into her eyes, on which she blushes.

"And why do you have to be so hot?" She whines and I laugh at that.

But I just shush her before putting my hand in between her legs and start to move my fingers in circular motions, making her moan a little. I can feel her fingers dig into my back, which makes me grin.

"V-Victoria." She gasps so I lift my head to look at her.

"You need to be more quiet, my love. You know we're not the only ones in this house."

*****

"That was...wow." Avery breaths out as I lay down next to her on the bed.

"Yeah, wow indeed." I say out of breath and then look over to her.

"You wanna go for another round?" She asks, which makes me laugh.

"I'd love to but I don't think we have enough time for that." I answer while laying my hand on her stomach, gently dragging my fingers over her skin.

"Wait..what time is it?" Avery asks so I quickly turn my head to look at the time.

"Um..1.47pm?" I answer with a sheepish smile.

"We had sex for three hours?" She exclaims shocked and I quickly cover her mouth with my hand.

"If you yell it around like that the whole house will find out." I tell her as I pull my hand back away and she smiles at me sheepishly.

"Well..I think we should get ready. Since we're meeting your friends at 3pm." I say and her eyes widen.

"Shit, right! Get ready!" Avery quickly gets up and walks over to her suitcase to get clothes.

"Yes, ma'am." I chuckle while getting up too.

We quickly get dressed and then walk downstairs to only find my mom sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Um..where's everyone else?" I ask, which makes her look up to us.

"Hello you too, daughter." Mom says while crossing her arms, making Avery chuckle.

"Well..your grandparents went home, your cousins are probably in their hotel room and Jada, Patrick, Benji and your dad are in the park." She adds and I nod on that.

"Also you two were louder than you thought." Mom suddenly says, which makes our eyes widen.

"You-You heard us?" I ask shocked and she just slowly nods in response.

"A little, yeah." She replies with a shrug.

"But there's nothing wrong about you two making love to each other. Its good to know you both enjoy it and you both clearly heard it by your reactions. The first time your dad and I h-"

"Okay wow wow wow, I don't want to hear that." I stop her and Avery snorts at that.

"Anyways, we're going out. We'll be back in a few hours." I say before grabbing Averys hand and dragging her with me.

We quickly put on some shoes and our jackets before walking outside.

"Holy shit, that was embarrassing!" I groan, which makes her laugh.

"Well at least she said only a little.." Avery replies with a small smirk so I punch her arm.

"You were the one who was loud! And I even told you we have to be quiet!" I whisper yell but she just laughs at me while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It's not my fault you're really good." She says with a small smirk.

"I love you." She adds softly, making me smile.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. "I love you too."