| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ➪ 𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 |

Prompt:
After Rey is shot from the sky, (Y/N) has to find her before it's too late.

Requested by JoeyKirkpatrickJr

Part 3! The Battle

He/Him

!Trigger Warning! Torture!

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                  Everything was hazy and hard to make out. The bitter cold rushing through your half-unconscious body was unbearable. You weren't all there yet, but there were two thoughts stuck in your mind; how did you survive that insane fall to the Hoth ground, and where was Rey? Was she safe? Was she shot down too?

                      The thought of Rey getting shot down out of the sky scared you into an adrenaline rush, and you slipped from your unconscious state. You began shivering from shock and the sheer cold flowing through Hoth. You searched from your com link, luckily finding it amongst the rubble of you ship. Turning it on, you glanced into the sky, hoping to see her little X-Wing zooming around,

"Rey? Poe, Finn?" you coughed, your voice raw from the accident, "Any of you copy? Please reply."

                      The line was dead. The crash must've broken your com link. You shivered and climbed back into the rubble, hoping Rey could fly by at any time; noticing your fallen X-Wing, and swoop you to safety. That didn't happen either. You did however hear voices, but you were too exhausted to react,

"Captain?" the voice started, closer than before, "We are approaching the downed X-Wing. What's your orders?"

"Take prisoners if able. If it's too big of a risk, kill whoever you shot down. If they're important to the Rebellion, this could change our footing on the war. If it's the girl, bring her to me immediately," the voice replied, a female. She wasn't the female you were looking for however. You could barely make out what she was saying, but you figured she was referring to Rey, which means you're the only one that the First Order managed to shoot down.

You slowly forced your eyes open, and came face to face with two Stormtroopers; their facial expressions unknown because of their snow-white helmets, "N-No," the whispered, putting your hands defensively in front of your face.

The pair ignored your pleas and quickly yanked you from the rubble; your face falling straight into the blistering snow below. You shivered and got up, turning to face them, "You'll be forced to kill me! I'm not going to be a First Order pawn!"

The Stormtroopers ignored you once more, and swiftly handcuffed you. Unfortunately, you were too weakened to fight back, and were drug back to the Stormtroopers' shuttle, which ironically was a prisoner transport. You suspected this ship was the one that shot you out of the sky only moments earlier. Wherever these troopers were taking you wouldn't be good, and you knew this. You didn't care though. They didn't get Rey. That's all that mattered to you.

                         You were roughly thrown into a damp, cold cell, and you felt the ship suddenly lift off the snowy ground, and take flight. The Stormtroopers had disarmed you, and taken your identification codes for the Rebellion,

                        "(Y/N) (L/N), hmm?" the first trooper questioned, throwing your weapon aside and focusing on your identification card, "You're the fool everyone has been talking about? The Clone Wars veteran. What are you doing fighting for the Rebellion. Weren't you a Separatist Commander?"