1) Hello Loki.

~Y/n's POV~

      I was a confident person who was decently cocky when I needed to be. I was trained as warrior but I've also discovered I am the goddess of Ice and Fire. I'm a lethal weapon. I wish I would've known this when I fought against Hela. I sighed remembering the fight. God I was getting old. I walked with Thor into S.H.I.E.L.D to collect his brother Loki since we have to bring him back to Asgard. "I'm glad you decided you'd become our royal guard." Thor said besides me as we walked. "I am too. Let's just make sure this doesn't happen again." I laughed as we approached the glass separating us between his brother and us.

"Y/n. I'd like to introduce you to my brother." I laughed seeing him in the state he was in. Powerless. "Let me kill you." He said walking out of the glass considering Thor had to release him. "Slowly. Intimately." He huffed as he put his face inches from mine. "You mewling quim." I pressed my chest to his smirking. "Say it again it sounded good." I heard Thor chuckling at the boldness I had. Loki's face was coated with confusion. "What?" I put my hands on his chest sloshing moving them up and down. "You weren't expect that were you...prince?" Loki looked to his brother with a sinister smirk spreading across his face. "I like her who is she?"

I laughed giving him the same sinister smirk. "Your new warrior and goddess of fire and ice." His smirk could only grow at this point while his arm snaked his way around my waist. Thor scolded him. "Don't start with your games brother." As we started to walk to leave and get back to Asgard I looked to him. "I'm not frightened by you." My eyes grew dark. His questioning look coated his face but it didn't stop the remark from coming out. "Ah brother. It doesn't hurt to have a little fun." He then turned to me rubbing his hand up and down my back. "Right darling?" "You have no idea what I can do." The smirk growing upon my lips. Thor jumped into the conversation as we got outside.

~Asgard (Palace)

"Be careful brother." His gaze turned to me smirking as he knows what I'm capable of but Loki took his brothers smirk the wrong way. I slipped my arm around Thor or what I could reach that is. From the side of my eye I could see Loki's jaw clenched as his arm dropped from with his fists also clenching. "Something wrong darling?" I voiced towards Loki while my smirk continued to stay plastered to my face. "Loki you will speak to your new royal guard respectfully!" I heard Odin scowl at his adopted son.

"Oh I forgot to properly introduce myself. I'm your new lethal protector. Hello Loki." I laughed watching his facial expressions change. Loki came back up to me pressing his chest against mine. You could feel the radiation of anger coming off of him. "Listen pet. Know your place or I'll put you in it." I searched his but they weren't meeting mine. I watched his eyes as they traveled up and down my tight emerald green body suit covering my arms and legs completely with a slit coming down to my stomach splitting my boobs ,with black knee high boots, and a belt that held my two swords on each side.

I smirked watching him check me out. "Try me baby. You won't get far." I put my hands on his chest slowly rubbing up and down. Before I could blink Loki grabbed my neck slammed me into the wall as everyone's eyes were trained on us and the guards ready to fight him off. "You won't last a week." He challenged. I looked over Loki's shoulder at Thor. "Thor your brother is crazy." I smirked. "I love it." My eyes went wide. He chuckled at my reaction to actually meeting Loki. "I knew you would." I pushed him off of me like there was no effort needed rolling my eyes. "You listen to me. You narcissistic prat. Get used to it." My eyes rolled once more.

Loki turned to me looking surprised by my response to him. "You'll speak to your god in a respectfully way. You mewling quim." I walked up and delivered a cold hard slap to his face. Thor started to laugh uncontrollably winking at me after knowing this won't end well. "You're cute. You know that." I tried walking up to Thor ultimately getting stopped by Loki pulling my back into my chest. His lips came dangerously close to my ear. "Don't. Test me. Pet." You could hear the way his voice darkens when Loki becomes turned on. I grasped my sword turning around in his arms holding it to his neck while laughing at his weakness.

"Oh lord. This won't end well." Odin chuckled while talking to Thor. I started running my hands down Loki's leather covered chest. My air supply was cut off within the blink of an eye as Loki's hand made contact with my throat once more applying more pressure than last time. "My chambers. Now. I won't ask again." I saw his eyes narrow at me. "And if I don't?" With those words my pupils were blown with lust while my infamous smirk rose out of me once more. I laughed knowing he wouldn't do anything. It's pathetic.

      I watched Loki turn slightly. "I guess you'll have to learn the hard way to obey me." I laughed at his cheesy comment. Like come on. "I don't think you can handle me." I sighed running my hands up and down his chest knowing it drove him crazy. Thor coughed nudging into the conversation ever so slightly. "That's enough brother. She has stuff to do!" Trying to urge me to start my training. I gave a satisfied look to Thor knowing profusely he was right. "Thor's not wrong. I have a job to do. Which is protecting your arrogant dick." My smirk was very famous today as it rested on my face.

      Loki's head tipped back slightly while his eyes rolled back. "You have no idea what you do to me." He finished while smirking. My confidence was always in the way but my own cockiness wanted to push through me. "Why don't you show me sometime." His lips once again came dangerously close to my ear whispering into it once more. "It'll be my pleasure to kitten." Oh I love that pet name. I felt Loki's large hands caress my curves. I heard the doors open snapping my head to the intruder. "Fandral!" I shouted with a huge smile on my face relieved to see him. "Hey lady y/n. Time to train." He smirked. This man has tried to beat me multiple times but was unable too.

      "Let's see what you got shall we?" My competitiveness was begging to be let out. I gave him a quick wink before turning my attention back to Loki. I saw his jaw clenched, and fists balled. Oh jealousy. Loki must love being jealous. "Jealousy isn't your color Loki." I laughed causing him to have a smart remark. I felt it coming and boy was I right. "I'm not jealous. I'll be the one between your legs every night." His jaw clenched again. My face was coated with red, my eyes were popped out and all I could do was stutter. "W-what?"