𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 ☦︎︎ Suiryu x Reader x Garou

Welcome back! This is my kinda first time doing something with three people so I'll try my best and I hope you like it!

This is a lemon so mature content read at your own risk! Reader is female!

Requested by @ANIMEEEEE101

Anime is one punch man streaming on Netflix and more

Enjoy~
_________________________________

Ahem yeah you definitely read that correctly.

It sure was weird telling everyone that you were in a relationship with two people, some doubted and made up their mind of what your life was like horribly thinking.

But others were very kind and supportive of a lot, it helped you deal with your entire relationship and dealing with the situations you went through.

Two people were better than one now that you knew what it was like to have two.

It did really help that you knew both of them very well and appreciated them in every single way.

It was hard getting in the relationship, there were a lot of bumpy roads you had to overcome in order for you to be in the position right now.

Yet you couldn't be happier because of the fault you got, at least all three of you got along some days.

Other days were a bit harder but you three managed to overcome it with the best feeling ever in the end of all the conflicts.

"You ate the last piece of bread?!" You yelled as you saw Garou stuff his face with the last piece of the good food you were saving.

"Don't be such a party pooper, I'll buy some more later I'm tired come lay with me." Your boyfriend groaned as you went out of the kitchen and saw him on the couch.

He was holding his arms out like a baby asking for its mom. You groaned in return just like him. "You act like such a five your old sometimes it's starting to bore me out. Where's Suiryu?" You lazily walked over and landed not into his arms with your back cracking.

"I think he went out for the market it or something." Not even Garou knew or had a clue.

"Mm give me a massage." You smirked up at him as Garou held your waist tight against his body.

Garou sighed and plastered his head back on a pillow. "But I gave you one yesterday, I'm not doing it again." He groaned in annoyance as you pouted against his chest.

"But my whole body hurts." You were tired of life at this point and gave anything to have a nice resting day instead of training or going out to get things.

"I'll only give you one for the cost of a good kiss." Garou smirked at how smart he was.

You hated his mind. "You always think my kisses are the best I have no clue what you're talking about." You leaned up to his lips slowly.

Garou wanted it fast and immediately plunging in to kiss you with a passionate taste.

"Mmm Garou~." You immediately moaned not having his touch for about two weeks had made a mark on you with a huge pain.

"Already making the good noises Hmm?" He questioned into the passionate wet kiss you shared.

You moaned again as his hands pressed on harder latched to your waist. "P-please nghh~." You moaned feeling his hot fingertips squeeze your ass.

"Garou~" you moaned his name feeling your saliva begin to spill from the friction of the kiss you both made together.

His tongue climbed all over your mouth touching and not missing any spot claiming his territory.