12'

↑ 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥's smexy lips ↑***

𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥's smexy lips
***

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"What did...Archer tell you?"

I sat before Azriel as he slid a plate of toast and jams to me. My eyes looked around just to make sure we were alone outside.

Because for the past week, it has been near to impossible. His father is like a damn nat. Right when Azriel and I get somewhere or flirt, he comes in and says I am tarnishing his son's innocence.

I already know he hates me because I took Azriel's virginity, but that just added on to his dislike towards me. It's not that I think he hates me because I'm a werewolf. I think he hates me for becoming 'stealing' away his son.

"He was just telling me...how you abandoned him over there on my side. He also seems to be connected to the Head Alpha and said that he was looking for me. More of what he said was about you though...and your incompetence basically. You were also, supposedly, the reason why your mom died. So he says." I tell him in snippets, but I saw Azriel with a red face.

His eyes lowered onto the table, and I began to realize that he was about to cry.

"He really lied and spoke about me in such a way? I...I cannot accept that. Archer hates vampires...possibly much more than you do. He chose to go on that side despite knowing that he's a hybrid. When we got on that side he tried to make it seemed like I was just releasing him from some prison. I almost got killed because of him...our mother went to save him because she didn't believe that he'd do such a thing. She died...trying to get him. I didn't abandon him, my dad just wouldn't let me risk my life for someone like that." Azriel tells me and now there were two different stories.

There's Archer saying he was abandoned by Azriel, that it's all his fault. Then Azriel says he wanted to go there and lied, only for their mother to die to werewolves trying to rescue him...

"You have powers that are beyond the norm... Don't you think you could've done something?" I ask him, and Azriel grinned solemnly.

"Archer hates vampires. His dad is a werewolf and was punished for having a child with a vampire. Our mother...couldn't do much about his father's demise, and I think he blames her for that. Vampire this, vampire that...we aren't the bad guys here. I want your kind to see that we aren't all that bad. Give us a chance, like how you gave me a chance." Azriel smiles at me, and I don't say anything.

I watch him dip his finger into some jam, and I watch him sniff it.

"Is this strawberry jam?" He asks me curiously only to lick the jam off. My eyes widen at the action and how entrancing it was. All he had to do was this small action and I found it sexy.