He's a what?

"Cupcakes!!" y/n said happily. There was a couple dozen cupcakes on a table in front on paninya, All the cupcakes were a different color each! Every color that you can imagine! But one that caught y/n eyes was the f/c one in the center.

"Surprise!!" Paninya and Winry yelled in unison. y/n smiled grinned at the two. "Why did you do all this?" y/n asked walking over to the table. Edward walked in the room and he stared at the table full of cupcakes. "This was Paninya's idea!" Winry said happily. "I wanted to say I saw sorry for taking your watch, and Winry told me that you love sweets so....I made all these for you! And if Ed wants some too" She smiled at y/n , y/n came over and hugged Paninya and then Winry. "Thanks Paninya!" She smiled, Winry ruffled her hair and chuckled. "Hey Ed try A cupcake with me!" y/n said grabbing Ed's hand and leading him to a the table. She grabbed the f/c one in the middle while Ed grabbed a red one. y/n took at a big bit out of her cupcake, leaving f/c frosting on her nose and her lips. The three laughed and y/n licked the frosting off her lips. "Mmm I still can't.....reach....the....frosting.....on....my......nose" y/n said trying to lick the frosting off her nose. Ed chuckled and used his sleeve to wipe it off. "Thanks Ed, also..." y/n started. The three looked confused, y/n put her hand under Ed's cupcake and......she pushed the cupcake in his face. Making him have red all over his face. The girls started to laugh. "L-looks like I-I got you Ed!" y/n said laughing in between words. "You are so going to pay y/n...." Ed said with an evil smirk. "Yea when the days come, but right now.....You need to clean your face here" y/n aid handing him a napkin. He rolls his eyes and cleans his face. y/n sticks out her tongue and ate the rest of her cupcake.

After a lot of eating cupcakes, y/n fell asleep on the floor and Ed cleaning off his face from all the frosting he still had on his face. "Ed, y/n fell asleep on the floor, can you take her to her room while me and Paninya pick up?" Winry said cleaning up wrappers. Ed nodded and picked up y/n bridal style and took her to her room. As they where walking y/n started to wake up, she yawned and looked up at Ed, he looked down at y/n "Looks like you're awake" Ed said opening the door to her room and walking inside. "Kinda...." y/n said as he placed her on the bed, y/n held on to Ed's hand. Ed knew want she meant and layed down next her and held her close. "Good night Ed" y/n yawned closing her eyes and falling asleep, Ed kissed her forehead "Night y/n"And fell asleep.

y/n woke up before Ed, so she went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. She put her h/c in a ponytail. She looked at Ed and he was still sleeping 'I think her earned to sleep in today' y/n said in her head and walked out the room. "Morning y/n" Paninya said "Morning" Y/n smiled "Hey where's Al?" y/n asked looking around. "He's in the living room, reading I think. With Winry" She said. y/n nodded and started to walk to the living room. Paninya was right Al was in the living reading a book and Winry was cleaning her tools. "Hey Winry , hey Al" y/n said. "Morning y/n" Al and Winry said unison. "Hey y/n can you do me a favor?" Winry asked "As long as this 'favor' doesn't involve pouring water on Ed then sure" y/n said. Winry chuckled at the memory "No , nothing like that. I need you to go into town and get some things for me, you'll need this" Winry said handing her a bag.

"What I'm getting? Tools?" Y/n said putting the bag on her back. Winry nodded "Want to come Al?" Y/n said asking him. He nodded "Let's get Brother too" Al said. "Alright I'll try waking him" y/n said walking back to her room "Ed! Wake up sleepyhead!" Y/n said yelling toward the room. Ed woke up and yawned , y/n came inside the room and looked inside. Ed had a tired look on his face and was stretching. 'Aww cute' y/n said in her head "Come on let's go, Winry said to get somethings for her" Y/n grabbed Ed's arm and started to lead him out the door. "Tired...." Ed said sleepily. "You can sleep when we get back" y/n said stopping and going behind Ed and fixing his hair into a ponytail. She pushed Ed's back toward the door "I got him, let's get him some coffee maybe that will wake him" y/n said pushing him out the door, Al followed them. Y/n went to a near by coffee shop and gave Ed his coffee. He was half asleep at the time, barely keeping his eyes barely open. "You've got to wake up sooner or later Ed, you can't goiing around half asleep" y/n said reading the list Winry gave her. "Yea? Well I need more sleep to do that" Ed said looking around. He found Al looking at an alley "Al if you found a kitten, you know we can't keep it" Ed said looking at Al. "It's not that...." Al said turning around with a guy by his clothes. Ed spit out his drink in surprise. Y/n walked back to the boys looking at the list Winry gave her, not paying attention. She looked up and found Al holding a guy by his clothes "What did you two do when I was getting the tools?" Y/n said raising an eyebrow. "We-we found him like this!" Ed said.

"Fooood...." The guy said. "He's still alive!" Ed said, "Go get him some food ya idiots!" y/n panic. After a couple of minutes of panicking the gave this guy some food. "Ah! Thanks for the meal!" He said "Who said we where paying??" Ed and y/n said in unison. "Aww but we are friends arn't we? My name is Ling!" He said happily. "This is y/n and my brother Al" Ed said pointing to his brother and y/n. "It such a small token why bother? Especially since i'm not from here" He, Ed started to freak out about the word 'small'. y/n covered his mouth and spoke "Well...uh...Ling you said you're not from here, where is it that you come from?" Said still holding her hand over Ed's mouth. "I'm from Shin!" Ling said. "S-shin? Do you mean you crossed a whole dessert to get here?" y/n said in disbelief. He nodded "I'm searching for something, The Renkinjutsu" He said "The what now?" y/n said confused, Ed finally calmed down and licked y/n's hand. "Eww Ed!" She said wiping his slobber on his shirt. "The Renkinjutsu is developed for medical purposes, It is made what we call Alcahistory (Did i spell that right?) Would you like to learn? That is if you guys are alchemists" Ling said. "Yup! I'm y/n l/n, The lightning alchemist!" y/n said pointing to herself. "I'm Edward Elric, The fullmetal Alchemist" Ed said doing the same as y/n "And i'm Alphonse Elric, Ed is my big brother" Al said "We are state Alchemists!" y/n said proudly. "State approved! I'm lucky to meet people with such knowledge!" Ling said happily. "Well, Would you teach us more about this Renkinjutsu stuff?" Ed said excited. "Nope, I'm not an Alchemist" He said simply. "Well that was a whole lot of pointless" y/n said crossing her arms. "I'm looking for something called, you may have heard it before......The Philosopher stone" He said laying his head on his hand. The boys where taking to long to answer so y/n spoke up "Sorry never heard of the thing. Since you're no an Alchemist we have no further business right? See ya" y/n said starting to walk away. "Oops, wait a moment there" Ling said snapping his fingers. Be they knew it there was two sword at y/n, One at her neck the other on her waist. "y/n!" Ed said worried. You gave Ed a closed eyed smile and let's just say they where surprised at what happened next.

If you guys didn't know...you are the same size as Ed in the story. And please don't say 'then how can he put his chin on top of my head?' well to answer that, i have a friend that is the same size as me, 5'5. Even tho we are the same size....he is able to set his chin on top of my head. Well.....tell next time!

~Natsumi~