30. talk too much

TALK TOO MUCH

TALK TOO MUCH

・゚: * Nora has come out to her parents.

It did not go well.

This, Nora finds ridiculous. I mean, it's the 80's for God's sake! Boys like boys, girls like girls, move on!

After some yelling, a dash of crying, and a pinch of "you're just confused," safe to say, Nora is pissed.

She's spent a lot of her time at the arcade (Steve's new job since. . . y'know), and she tries not to go home until the last possible second.

Most of the time, it works. But the rest of the time. . .

Anyways, this is all to lead up to current events: Nora and Steve have rented a house together.

It's just down Old Cherry Road (*wink wink*), and it's perfect for two kids who are running away from their parents for being homophobic assholes.

Nora has packed just one suitcase and a backpack (she was crying a lot while packing, so it was difficult to get everything), and she rushes into the house as soon as Steve has unlocked the front door.

"We have a TV," she announces, dropping everything into the fully furnished living room before running to a connected kitchen.

"Oh, thank God," Steve sighs, dropping his belongings by Nora's.

"I call this room!" She yells, now in one of the two bedrooms. She spins around in circles looking at the blue walls and white, twin-sized bed.

"You okay with a small bed?" Steve follows in, already trying to mom the shit out of Nora.

"It's perfect," she replies.

And it is.

・゚: * "Turn around, look at what you see!"

Nora, Max, Lucas laugh together as they throw stuff into boxes.

"In her face, the mirror of her dreams!"

Dustin gives the trio an annoyed sigh.

"Rhymes that keep their secrets, will unfold behind the clouds!"

"Wait, did we get the verse right?" Max laughs. "It's unfold behind the clouds?"

"Yeah," Dustin huffs. "But you're butchering it, so could you please stop?"