Mafia party 2

Accidental marriage
Part 7
___________________________________________

Next day evening

Y/N's POV
At present am going through my wardrobe to find a outfit for today's party. The party is at 6pm, I have just 30min left and am here still in my wardrobe. Urghhh. What should I pick?  This? No. This? Ug no. Thiss? Ummm maybe  yeah I will go with this. Finally. I wore a red long off-shoulder sequin dress. And I wore some basic make up as I don't like much make up. I heard a knock on the door. "Y/n are you ready? It's almost time!" "Yeah yeah am coming" I went out.

JK's POV
I wore a normal tuxedo and got ready. Am waiting for y/n to get ready so that we can go but damn this girl is taking too much time. Like do all girls take this much time I don't understand. I went and knocked on her door "Y/n are you ready? It's almost time!" I asked "Yeah yeah am coming" she replied in a yell. Am looking at my watch when she stepped out from her room in a beautiful and glorious dress. I can't describe her looks nor my feelings at the time. I don't know whether there are more beautiful girls in this world or not but believe me she's the most beautiful girl in this world that I have laid eyes on. Damn she's cute and sexy at the same time. How's that even possible? Without my acknowledgement I was staring at her. "Hello? Shall we start going it's already past  6 for god's sake!" she snapped her fingers in front of my eyes "you were the one who's late okay? Don't blame it one now." "Whatever let's just go instead of bickering like 5 year olds right here." She stated. I went to the car and got it started. She sat in the back seat. "Hello? Am I your driver that you sat in the back seat?" She just rolled her eyes and sat in the passenger seat. Like did she seriously roll her eyes at me? ME? No one had ever did that but I will let it slide as it's her. The whole ride was silent. She was just using her phone and I am driving.

Y/N's POV
Like why does it bother where I sit. I am fed up so I don't wanna argue. So I just obeyed him and sat in the passenger seat. Just then jang mi texted me. "Girl where are you? The party is gonna start. Am waiting to see you. It's been so long! And I have to tell you so much" "I am on my way. But don't expect more we shouldn't get caught together. Understand?" I warned her. "Okay" she replied. The ride was dead silent so I decided not to break it and just play on my phone.

In the party

Y/N's POV
As we are just about to enter the hall jungkook stopped me. He started stepping closer and closer to me. Like wtf? He caught my waist and tucked my hair strand behind my ear and murmured "listen princess, don't talk to anyone here and stay by my side always okay? And don't act suspicious. Understand?" I just nodded. He spoke every single word by looking into my eyes or should I say my soul. I can stay like this for my whole life. But I have to go inside I have more important works. He caught me by my waist and guided me inside.

JK's POV
I caught her soft waist, tucked her hair and nibbled on her ear "listen princess, don't talk to anyone here and stay by my side always okay? And don't act suspicious. Understand?" She just nodded. Heheh. She's so cute when she looks confused. I guided her inside not to mention never leaving her waist. I saw Mr.Lee who motioned me to come over. I guided both of us to Mr.Lee. "hello Mr.Lee it's been a long time since we met isn't it?" " Hello Mr.Jeon. Nice to meet you Mrs.Jeon. Last time me met in your wedding we did not even talk." saying he passed a small smile. "Yeah" she bowed with a smile. "You know how to be respectful too isn't it?" I whispered to her "you don't know me am capable of more than you think" she whispered in response. "So Mr.Jeon how are the deals with Mr.Hwan going?" We started talking about some business.

Y/N's POV
They started talking about their business with Mr.Hwan and am searching around the place for jang mi. When I finally spotted her I excused myself for washroom. I marched towards her. "Y/niee" saying she jumped into my arms. God  how much I missed her and her giggles. "I missed you too mi" "so how are you doing there. Jungkook isn't torturing you right? Others wise tell me I will punch him on his face" "no girl actually he's too good you know" I replied. Suddenly she gasped. "Don't tell me your falling for him what shall we do with our plan then?" "Maybe am. But don't worry that's not gonna disturb our plan." She giggled giving me a your unbelievable look. "Okay let's go kyun ki and all are waiting to see you" saying she started dragging me somewhere "they came?" I asked while going. Finally she took me to a corner of the hall where everyone are there. "Hello mam" "Hello Ms.Song" "Hello y/n" saying so they all greeted me including kyun ki.

To be continued.....