one.

Xingqiu whined at the ringing of his alarm. The first day of school, back from a whole 3 months of freedom from the dreaded Teyvat high.

56 new messages from "balls:):):)"

so mature. xingqiu rolled his eyes at his groupchat with a ton of friends, too many for him to count. he didn't even bother to scroll all the way up in the chat and only glanced at a couple messages.

balls:):):)
xiangling: whoever changed the groupchat name i'll have your head on a platter.

childe: yotw rex lapis joke wandt funny bye

short emo: bitch talk when you can spell like a normal highschooler 🤨

childe: die.

short emo: gladly! 

venti: stop being suicidal that shit can kill you

short emo: omg !!!! thank you for letting me know i had no idea 🥺🥺🥺

venti: anythjng for my sneakiy link
                                                        xing: what tf..

razor wolf guy idk: bennett killed a bunny on accident he's crying 

benny:LEVWR ME ALONE OUU ASSHEOLE

lumine: shut up omg

aether: lumine stop blasting music. please.

lumine: aether my dear brother.. no.

aether: i'm gonna kill you

lumine: i'd like to see you try.

venti: shut the fuck up im trying to sleep.

xinyan: you gotta get ready yknow.

venti: you aren't my damn mom, i'm gonna skip i hate school.

short emo: no ventu i cant be alone with childe i hate him.

childe: ooo you wanna kiss me so bad ooooooooqoqqooaoaoaoaoaoaoao 🤣🤣🙏🙏

fischl: shut up ginger ass mf

short emo: who are you

venti: fine🖕

Xingqiu laughed by his friends behavior. he was extremely excited to go back to school, not like he liked it so much, he just loved meeting new people and befriending them. He is quite the social butterfly and got along with everyone even though he could be a pain.  He slipped into a oversized sweater and some blue jeans.  his backpack was gross, it had old pieces of gum and post it notes from razor and fischl arguing about how books were lame to xingqiu, a bookworm.  He laughed at these dumb arguments knowing that razor was now a bookworm. Fischl still argues about how books are lame, even though she also tends to lose herself in a book.

After cleaning out his bag, xingqiu packed his essentials.  when he was done he slipped on his shoes and grabbed his lunch.

"someone's in a good mood." xingqius mother teased her youngest son, "at least be glad i don't skip school!" Xingqiu lied, knowing he's skipped a minimum of a thousand times.  His mom made a face in agreement and shooed him off to school, xingqiu pulled out his phone to text xiao.