demon x reader

I have completely forgotten to do this so here we go key D/N is demons name i have no creativity for names 

"Isabella, may I ask, have you ever wished you were eaten by these foul beings we call Demons?"

"Why yes, I wish I was the training for this was horrible, I thought I didn't have to keep my mouth closed about the Demons to the children. I don't even get why they like the brain." Isabella said quite upset.

I decided to jokingly say "Maybe they need the knowledge"
She laughed then dead panned.
"That was quite funny Y/n, but now's not the time to joke around, the children may hear you since these walls aren't exactly sound- proof"
"Doesn't Ray know?, you know since he is your son."
She paused as if she was going to regret what she was about to say
"Yes, he knows, but he is to stay quiet about it, yet I feel as if he hasn't"

"Oh, I believe him, Emma and Norman are planning an escape, I heard them talking about it, since I am not the legal guardian for them, would you like me to warn the academy about it?"
"But how?, your tracker is going to shock you to death"
"Let's just say I know a certain someone that has stopped that" I said with a wink, she looked confused but allowed me. 

I walked to the gates and called for my belov- I mean my friend
"D/n we have a report I would like to tell the academy" within a blink of an eye he came
"why on course Y/n, and what is the report may I ask?"
"Well some of the children are planning to escape, Ray, Norman and Emma are all that I know of"
"Well, I won't keep you waiting darling, go ahead" I walked straight to the academy to inform them

*knock*  "Come in" I opened the door and walked in
"Why hello there Y/n how did you get past the gates without you dying?"
"I have someone I know, I was just here to report something"
The lady leaned her chin on her hands "Go on
"I believe at least 3 children know about the demons, Emma, Norman and Ray"
"I believe you and Isabella should keep an eye on them and if they do escape you are able to follow them no?"
"Of course I will follow them ma'am"
"You are dismissed"

"Y/n, how'd it go?"
"It went well, Why do you ask?"
D/n went silent
"D/n what's wrong?"
"Mistress doesn't really like you much since you can get past the gates without dying and it's making her a bit mad"

"Oh, well I'm hoping that's the last time I am going to see her dear so no need to worry"
I walked back to the orphanage after embracing my loved one

"See you later D/n"