📝❧letter☙📝

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

Nick's stream ended and with that so did Stella's day. Stella was so tired of having to have max energy. She went on her balcony and sat on the outdoor sofa. She called Clay and told him to tell her about his day.

C: Well, let's see. Robin's party was fun. Mom was drunk. She said, "I'm not drunk, I'm fun." Yeah okay, mom. Oh right! Robins dress ripped. It had to be the most hilarious thing I couldn't laugh at. She was running after I told her not to and she caught the corner of the table and ate shit. She busted her lip.

S: Yeah?...

C: Are you awake?

S: Mhm... Kinda, but I'm listening. So, Robin ripped her dress after you told her not to run...

C: Yeah. She had some hipster friends there. It was funny, all they talked about was kombucha. Their middle names were ✨ s k y l i l y ✨and ✨ m e a d o w  r o s e ✨So that happened.

S: Hehe millennials.

C: Are we not millennials?

S: No dummy. Were you born between 1981 and 1996?

C: How do you know that off the top of your head?

S: So if my cousin ever tried to make fun of me for being a millennial I could do quick mafs. (maths)

Stella bit her lip and held up a peace sign even though no one could see her.

C: Man's not hot. Skrrrrrrat, boom. Two plus two is four. Minus one that's three.

S: See your girl in the park. That girl is a uckers. Wait, that's the wrong line, is it...Every day man's on the block, smoke trees. AH. See your girl in the park. That girl is uckers.

C: SkRRRRRRt

(a/n: PLEASSSEE IM SORRY JBDUBDIDNISJNBDN)

S: Reminds me of that one SNL bit. Pete Davidson and Timothée Chalamet.

C: I don't know what you're talking about.

S: I'll send it to you.

Crayfish