00.

Harmony's P

Harmony's P.O.V.

"Harmony why the fuck you always playing?" My sister, Karmen said as me and her walked from the corner store.

We just moved from New York to Chicago. Our momma got a good ass job offer from The Memorial hospital and took it. I laughed at my sister as we walked past an alley.

"Bitch where my money?" We heard a voice yell making our heads snap towards the alley entrance.

"Nah thats not our business." We both said before continuing the walk back to our house.

Gunshots rang out behind us and we took off running. Fuck that shit. I hopped a fence after Karmen did and we continued to run in the direction of the house.

"Fuck wrong with niggas foe." Karmen mumbled as we slowed down and walked up the stairs to our house.

I shrugged as we walked inside and went upstairs to my room. We dumped our snacks on my bed and leaned against the headboard. I grabbed my remote and turned on the tv to Netflix instantly going to Mac and Devin go to Highschool.

"So how you feel about starting at our new school tomorrow?" My sister asked while looking me in my eyes.

"I don't feel shit. I just hope bitches don't try me." I said.

"Periodt." She said swiping her hand under her chin.

"Well anyways i'ma go in my own room now and fall asleep." She said before getting up and grabbing her snacks.

"Mmcht bitch you always using me then leaving me it's okay hopefully i'll find a bestfriend tomorrow." I said playfully while rolling my eyes.

She laughed before walking out of my room.

"You replace me? Yea aiight bitch." She yelled before I heard her door slam.

I shook my head and laughed before putting my snacks away and laying down on my bed. I put my phone on the charger before closing my eyes and going into a deep sleep.

~~

I woke up the sound of my alarm blaring and groaned, before turning it off and getting up. I yawned and stretched, before slipping on my slides and walking over to my closet. I grabbed a outfit and put it on my bed before walking into the bathroom.

I turned the shower on medium hot, before stripping out of my clothes and getting in the shower.

~45 minutes later~

I positioned my camera before sitting on my bed and taking a picture. I smiled at the picture before posting on my Instagram. (Minus the glasses they cute asf though)

BabyRed, Random101, and 2,705 others liked your photo

@QueenHarmony: Put It On
Him Make Him Wanna Marry Me 🥵🥶

@BabyRed(Karmen): 🤪 You bitches COULD NEVA #MySis

@Random: Damn Ma 🤤

I rolled my eyes at the random ass nigga comment before getting off my bed and grabbing my bag. I walked out of my room and down the stairs seeing my sister at the table eating a plate of breakfast. She slid a plate near me once I got to the table and sat down.

"Thank you pooh." I said before digging into my plate.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Me and Red pulled into the parking lot of the school in my all White Lamborghini Benz Truck. I parked in a random spot close to the entrance before cutting my car off and getting out with her. I rolled my eyes as bitches mean mugged us.

"Boo bitch." Red yelled bucking at a random ass bitch that was glaring.

"Fiona looking ass." Red mumbled causing me to bust out laughing.

"Not Fiona." I said still laughing.

She laughed while adjusting her bag and pushing me slightly. "You play to fucking much. Lets just get this shit over with." She said before walking towards the entrance of the school with me following behind her.

We walked to the office and grabbed our schedules, lockers numbers, and combinations. Red passed me her schedule and I smiled seeing we got 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th hour together. I passed her back her schedule and walked towards the direction I believe my locker is in.

"Your locker right across from mine." I said geeked. Fuck whoever got something to say, my sister my bestfriend bitch.

I bumped into some niggas and his friends on accident cause I wasn't watching where I was going and fell straight on my ass. Instead of helping me up he mugged me.

"Watch where the fuck you going ma." He said before walking away with his friends.

"Bitch ass nigga." Red said before helping me up off the ground.

"No forreal though. I should slice his fucking throat." I said while grabbing my bag.

Red looked at me before busting out laughing.

"Knowing your crazy ass. You gone actually do it." She said as we continued our search for our lockers.

~~~~~

How'd I do guys ? Let me know some shit PIDD !!

Note: There will be multiple times skips in this book if uon like it FUCK ON 🙃 and I mean that RESPECTFULLY 🙃