seventeen

excuse mistakes

"OOOOHH THIS IS NICEEEE" Dior dragged acting in awe looking around Sahara's room, as Sahara followed behind rubbing her eyes.

"GORLLL ALL THIS IS YOU RIGHT HERE?" Dior asked pointing to the slide and all of the toys around the room.

Sahara yawned and nodded her head sticking her thumb in her mouth. She didn't know that Dior was mocking a Tik Tok.

"Okay, it don't smell like roaches in here or nothing, this is so nice—and look at this girlll." Dior exaggerated swirling around in the room.

"I sleeping with you and daddy." Sahara mumbled clinging to Dior's leg.

Dior sighed and pouted her lips. She really wanted some sexual attention tonight, but being that Sahara slept with her and Ja'Kye every night it was hard to get her in her own bed.

"Youn wanna sleep with Paige tonight?" Dior asked lifting Sahara into her arms.

Sahara shrugged her shoulders and layed her head in the crook of Dior's neck. She didn't mind who she slept with as long as it wasn't by herself. She loved her room, but she was scared to sleep by herself.

Dior nodded her head and turned off Sahara's bedroom light. She walked them down to Paige's room where she slept.

Paige slept on the other side of the bed in a fetal position. Dior layed Sahara down in the middle and kissed her cheek. "Good night stink."

Sahara closed her eyes and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

Dior chuckled and ran to her bedroom closing and locking the door. "You might as well wake yo ass up, you finna give me something."

Ja'Kye was asleep with his hands in his pants and his free arm over his face. He tried to wait up for Dior, but putting Sahara down went longer as planned.

"C'mere." He mumbled. Dior wasted no time skipping over to Ja'Kye and straddling his lap. He removed his arm from his face and placed both hands on Dior's butt.

Dior leaned down kissing Ja'Kye hungrily and passionately initiating the first move. "I'm finna ride."

—-

It was the middle of the night. The house was completely silent. Dior and Ja'Kye had went three rounds back to back and were out like a light. Even Hulk was sleeping peacefully in the living room behind the couches.

Paige's phone kept going off. Instagram and snap chat was doing numbers from different group chats and people going live.

Sahara had rolled over throwing her leg onto Paige's stomach. Paige groaned fluttering her eyes open.

"What the fuck." She mumbled hearing her phone vibrate back to back.

She reached her arm to the small nightstand on the side of her bed and unplugged her phone. She tried to slide from under Sahara but failed.

"Not leave mee." Sahara whined trying to climb onto Paige with her eyes closed. Paige sighed and grabbed Sahara so that she was now sitting in her lap.

She unlocked her phone and clicked on Instagram. She frowned seeing her notifications center filled with tags and mentions. She tapped on one notification, when she did a video popped up.

Tears clouded her vision, as she recognized the events that happened that night in Louisiana. She thought that everything died down but she was wrong. Back in Louisiana when Paige told Ms. Viola about the raping the boy's family went out of control. Some of the boy's cousins found out where Paige stayed and did a home invasion. The boys that did the invasion forced themselves into Paige's room and violated her. They pinned her down forcing themselves into her mouth while one of them recorded everything. That was the night that Paige started cutting herself.