𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

"Where were you, Benedict?" Viscount Bridgerton asked his younger brother with a frown.

"I was invited for dinner with the Veuilleton's, brother." Benedict said with a roll of eyes and continuing walking towards the stairs that would take him to his room.

"Are you planing on courting Miss Veuilleton?" Anthony asked.

"And what if I did?" Benedict asked in an annoyed tone.

"She is not right for you." The first Born Bridgerton said.

"You don't know what's right for me, Anthony." Anger starting to run in Benedict's body. "They are a really nice and kind family, I don't see the problem at all."

"We don't know them! Their daughter's weren't introduce to society till this season! Maybe they are hiding something. Don't you think is a little suspicious?"

"Stop! We don't know why they did that but maybe they had a good reason." Benedict shouted, it was clear that the yelled was heard all around the house.

"What is happening? Anthony? Benedict?" Violet asked his son's once she was in the middle of the stairs a confusion look on her face.

"Nothing mother, me and Benedict were having a chat."

"Yeah, nothing." Benedict murmured, after giving her mother a kiss on her forehead and wishing her a goodnight he walked up the stairs, a stern looked on his mother's gaze.

"Don't do this Anthony, let your brother find true love. Not because you can't he has to follow that same path."

Ambitious mamas rejoice, for the new Duke of Hastings continues to grace our fair city with his presence.

And, oh, what an impressive presence it is!
that the duke has been overheard announcing to mamas everywhere that he has no plans of ever marrying.

This author wonders which brazen matchmaker
shall rise to such a challenge, for this competition is well underway.

It has reached my ears that Mr. Colin Bridgerton shall be awarded the year's grand prize when he sweeps Miss Thompson off her pretty little slippered feet.

It looks like the Bridgerton Brothers are to curt this year, As Benedict Bridgerton have been seen enter the Veuilleton Household for second time this week, is he going to be able to charm Miss Aelianna Veuilleton?