Chapter31:New Guy

~Y/N's POV~
I'm currently finishing up cooking the food I made, I was gonna send the extra food to the boys.

Haru and Yuri were in the living room playing with Nala and Keira while Ren and Rei helped me in the kitchen and Ran, Rai and Rini were cleaning somewhere in the house.

I would like to introduce the assistant that my dad sent to me. He is Amida Kitaro, He is the son of Mom's secretary, he's a first year college but he is talented and smart. He just arrived earlier today.

 He just arrived earlier today

(I don't own the picture)

He's a nice looking guy with a nice personality. Kitaro is a gentleman but when he gets anxious or flustered he becomes a little jumpy but he does get the job done.

Kitaro is currently putting his tuff in his room and probably arranging some stuff in the office room.

I packed the extra food in their safe containers, I might've overdone it since there was enough for almost everyone at camp.... it wasn't a problem because it wouldn't be weird since we sponsor the camp.

Haru and Yuri peeked in the kitchen and eventhough I see them sneaking in and trying to scare me, I washed my hands on the sink and as they came out their hiding spots, I turned around and flicked some water on them.

"Ha! Caught you!" I said as I tickled them. I put them in their chairs and we started eating. After eating we took a shower and got dressed to leave the house. I was supposed to meet the Sakusa's and Ushijima's Children today.

Yuri had her short hair in cute little clips while wearing a red and white floral dress and black sandals, Haru was wearing red shirt and black shorts paired with black shoes.

Y/N wore a red long sleeved shirt and a black skirt, she wore black heels and placed her hair in space buns.

(I don't own the pictures)

The Sachio's placed the food in the car. Kitaro knocked on Y/N's door "Come in!" She said and he opened the door "Everything is ready Y/N-Sama..." he said while bowing "Perfect! Let's get going!" Y/N said as she picked up her purse and Haru carried the kid's bag while Yuri was in Y/N's arms.

They went in the car and Kitaro drove them to Fukurōdani. The Sachio siblings distributed the food while the two kids played with their cousins and Y/N was speaking with Kitaro by the car.

"Keiji, who's that?" Lev asked while pointing at Y/N and Kitaro "I don't know..." Keiji said "It looks like Y/N's comfortable around him..." Tobio said "Are you talking about Mr. Amida Kitaro?" Haru chimed "Eh? You know him?" Kenma asked "Yup! He's really nice! He played with us earlier and he treats Y/N-Nee nicely! He's a well mannered, responsible, smart gentleman!" Haru said proudly but this only made the boys boil.

Y/N looked over her shoulder and waved at the boys before turning back to Kitaro "Taro-San, I want to introduce you to my cousins!" Y/N said "Y-Your Grace! I can not-!" Kitaro's little panic moment was cut short when Y/N grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the boys. "Just try to be calm Taro-San, They won't kill you.... Hopefully..." Y/N said whispering the last part and Kitaro stiffened.

"Boys, I want you to meet someone!" Y/N said while pulling Kitaro closer, he bowed "Keiji, Ken, Lev, Tobi, I want you to meet Amida Kitaro!" She said while gesturing over to the boy beside her "Taro-San, meet these airheads, I mean these handsome boys." Y/N said while Kitaro raised his head "This is Kageyama Tobio, Haiba Lev, Akaashi Keiji and my boyfriend." Y/N said as she pointed to each one "Oh, this must be Master Kozume, A pleasure to be at your service!" Kitaro said while bowing "Yes, This is him..." Y/N said.

"So...who is he?" Lev asked "Taro-San is my Assistant and I see your blood boiling from a mile away, If he gets in trouble because of you idiots, I won't be talking to you for a month." She warned them and they all avoided gazes and let out nervous chuckles "Young Master, We must leave, The others must be waiting..." Kitaro reminded her and she nodded "We have to go now! I need to meet with the Sakusa's and Ushijima's!" Y/N said while hugging them and landing a peck on Kenma's lips "Take care of yourselves and don't do anything stupid. Love you!" Y/N said as she took the kids and walked away.

They got in the car and drove away, The Maids were gonna do a bit of grocery and shopping for the house and themselves. Y/N, The Kids and Kitaro made their way to the Venue.

Y/N and Kitaro were discussing the papers in the front seat while the two kids kept themselves busy in the backseat. Haru was enjoying the view outside his window while Yuri was drawing shapes on her iPad.

The Venue was a famous Garden Cafe. It was absolutely beautiful. They parked in the parking area, Kitaro opened the doors for the young masters, Y/N walked hand to hand with the kids, Yuri could walk steadily on her own but she's still a baby so they still assist her, Haru had a habit of getting distracted so Y/N had to always have him in arms reach.

Kitaro was walking beside them holding the papers. They entered the place and the hedges, flowerbeds, fountains and the scenery and views were ethereal. It was like they entered a whole new enchanted world.

They walked through the hedges and Y/N was immediately greeted by a hug from Natsuko. "It's nice to see you again Nana!" She said while hugging her "It's very nice to see you too Nat-Nat!" Y/N said while patting her head "Suguru-San, Thank you for coming!" The two boys said, They broke the hug and Y/N curtsied "It's a pleasure being here!" Y/N said "Now, How about we take our seats!" Natsuko said and Y/N nodded.

The assistants were in a nearby table, Yuri and Haru were enjoying their food beside them and Y/N, Natsuko, Wakatoshi and Kiyoomi were seated at one table getting to know more about each other.

They signed agreements, chatted amongst themselves about their hobbies, Y/N, Kiyoomi and Wakatoshi learned they were all in the Volleyball Game and Natsuko was just The Itaichiyama VB boys Manager but she did know how to play it.

Word Count:1130