Chapter 8: Amitayus

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys, I've been at work everyday so far including today and I'm exhausted 😂 Enjoy the chapter 😴 

~♾~

"Where did you say you were off to?" I asked, sitting at the counter while Nacho was perched on my shoulder. 

"I've been asked to speak to a man named Giran, he said he had some sort of offer" Dabi replied, straightening his emo jacket. (Dabi's jacket slaps tho) 

"An offer?" I repeated, wanting more info on the topic. 

"No clue yet, but I won't be long" Dabi said, waving goodbye before leaving the house. 

"The hero killer is still at large, more and more heroes are falling victim to this villain. We can only hope for his arrest soon" The lady relaying everyday news announced from the small television. 

I turned my attention to the screen, seeing a few pictures of heroes who had been attacked by the famous hero killer. One being the well known Ingenium. 

"Hero killer huh? This may be a problem, if he were to kill all the heroes before I can" I said turning my attention back to Nacho.

"He'll most likely be active tonight, should I head out and pay this guy a visit?" I questioned, running a finger through the birds feathers. 

Nacho chirped and hopped off my shoulder and on to the table. 

"Such words of wisdom" I hummed while jumping off the stool. I merely smiled while I put my jacket on, can't have some self proclaimed "protector of peace" ruin everything I have planned for this world. 

~♾~

"All Might, why exactly have you called this meeting?" Aizawa asked, leaning back in his chair. 

"This is about my last encounter with young Y/N" All Might replied, a serious expression across his face. This wasn't about fighting a mere little kid, a 14 year old who the heroes thought was just being a villain for attention. This was something greater than anyone knew, and they were screwed if they approached Y/N again. 

"That fight was a disaster. The news was smart enough not to broadcast it when they saw how All Might was fairing in the encounter. But that didn’t stop civilians from recoding the fight on their phones or spreading rumors online" Present Mic sighed. 

"There's something more to this, Y/N is a part of the Amitayus family" All Might exclaimed. The room became dead silent, no one even dared to say a word. 

"....That's impossible, you know that the Amitayus clan was completely wiped out, no one was left" Aizawa said, the sleep was completely knocked out of him at this point.

As soon as that last name left the heroes mouth, his undivided attention was on the discussion entirely. 

"I thought the same, but look closely at the boy. His hair, his eyes, his face. He's one of them, he's the only survivor. There's no denying this fact, he is an Amitayus" All Might said, his expression was a grim as ever.