030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍

Two grown men sat silently drinking tea together.

Nanami Kento contemplating after he grasped what Fyodor wanted to say.

"I do not like how this is going Fyodor-san." Nanami sighed.

The raven haired man nodded grimly.

"I do not like it as well," he confessed. "However, that's just a piece of my role in 'God's plan."

"I'm afraid Yukiko existence caused an imbalance between both worlds."

Nanami set down his cup and glared directly at the Russian man.

"Then I will step in to balance it." He declared.

Dostoyevsky chuckled darkly.

"I'm afraid the plan is already in motion, Nanami Kento."

~~~~~

A faculty member from the school saw them. Telling them that students from other schools aren't allowed in the institution.

Nitta explained that they have a permit to be there.

The old man was surprised how you the investigators are. Even recognizing Fushiguro in the group.

"Is that you Fushiguro?" He inquired.

The ravenette averted his gaze. "Hello."

The man trailed his gaze towards the rest of the students recognizing the brunette as well.

"Dazai! You've.. grown into a beautiful young lady, I remember you visiting Fushiguro here from time to time" he chuckled.

"What happened to your arm?"

The brunette shrugged nonchalantly. "Got into a little accident with my dad, nice seeing you again uncle."

"Uncle?!" Itadori and Kugisaki exclaimed.

"Ah sorry, it's just Dazai's always visiting, I insisted her calling me uncle. She reminds me of my niece."

"Oh"

They debriefed the older man now introduced as Takeda-san who's a permanent employee in the school.

He expressed grief and shock with the news about the four alumni who died.

"It's feels just like yesterday." The man sighed "They weren't as bad as you Fushiguro but they were trouble makers."

"What do you need to know?"

Megumi raised his arm.

"Strange rumors, dark rumors, connection to bad adults..."

Nobara, Yuuji and Yukiko all pointed at him teasingly.

"Hey, problem child!"

"...and anything of ill omen." The ravenette brought his fist down hitting Itadori who was closest to him on the cheek, as the pink haired male fell all over his female classmates.

"Dark rumors..." Takeda-san contemplated. He then told them about the men being only regular students. Ordinary junior high students.

However the two delinquents who were on standby interjected their thoughts about the case.

"What about Yasohachi bridge bungee jumping?" Asked punk #1

"You're still here?" Kugisaki deadpans.

"Yasohachi bridge?" Itadori wondered turning to look at the raven haired sorcerer.

"It's known for suicides." Fushiguro states. "It's also a famous hotspot for paranormal activity."