𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

-y/n pov-

i open my eyes feeling the sun burn them as i get out of bed.

it had been some time since me and ranboo talked, we decided it would be best to take a break but i couldn't stop thinking about him. every day i would wake up hoping he would send me a text or call me or something, but it was hopeless.

a month, two months, three months and know a full year has gone by.

-ranboo pov-

i sit in my bed not having slept all night. she was driving me insane i couldn't tell if she wanted me to call nor text nor anything at all i've been waiting months for them to text me but i lost hope after the 5th month. laying my head back onto my pillow i pull out my phone and check her instagram, she seemed pretty happy indeed i put my phone down and went onto my PC logging into Minecraft. it was only me on the server.

<y/u/n joined>

i looked over to see who joined and i stood with my eyes glaring at the screen re reading it over and over and over until my character started getting hit by a zombie. i was walking around the server still not one of us saying anything, i went into twitch to see if they were streaming but they weren't. i walked to their home which was also as empty.

<y/u/n> what are you doing here

i turned my character around to see her's standing there behind me. i opened my inventory and found a single flower in there for some reason i gave it to her and typed something quickly in chat

<ranboo> sorry :\\

-y/n pov-

<ranboo> sorry :\\

i stood and watched as the flower popped up into my inventory.

<y/u/n> vc2?
___________________________
word count: 316

*scared twerking bcs i didnt announce this*