017

Brooklyn POV

I ain't even know what happened all I know is that I was just running behind my brother. Not knowing what had happened.

" Look" Brandon said stopping in his room pointing at kacey as he was standing on his own with braydon behind him.

" Aww Baby , Come to me." I said bending down holding my hand out as I saw Dom recording out of the corner of my eye recording.

" You got it papa take your time." I said backing up as he got closer.

" Yay!! You did Man!!" Dom said kissing on Kacey checks as he laughed.

" Now you gotta talk to, Just like I taught you." Braydon said tickling his side.

" Da-

" Yeah gon head say it daddy boy" Dom said taking kacey out my hands.

" Ma-

" You got it"I said coming behind Dom.

" Dada and Mama" braydon said pointing at me and Dom. But he wasn't trynna say it he was just trynna clap his hands. Kacey been trynna say it for days now. Braydon said he remember us talking and walking before our 1st Birthday's. So we wanna see if kacey will do the same.

" Don't force him let him say on his own." Kennedy said grabbing him from Dom smiling. " Come on baby, Say teetee" she whispered thinking we ain't hear her.

" While you over here trynna sneak and you taking babies. Go ahead and Put His clothes on. You needa get ready too." I yelled down the hall to Kennedy.

" Where hall finna go?" Dom asked.

" To Work." I Blanky said

" Y'all need a ride" he asked. But i just shook my head no and walked to my room.

At The Shop💇🏽‍♀️

" Hey girlies !" Rain said as We walked through the shop.

We had Already had 10 customers and i just walked in.

Me , Jamiya , Ivy and Quinn specialize in Nails

Me , Jamiya , Ivy and Quinn specialize in Nails . But Kennedy , Rain , Sage and Mya do Hair. I haven't mentioned the other girls before because before I wasn't sure of what I was doing. Until Braydon head helped me get more workers.

To be honest I know my brothers sleep around and I've never caught them or came across the girls. I wanted to keep it that way. Just for them to Have the hoes come work for me.

All they do is sit up and talk about how fine my brother is. Knowing damn well How him and Rain feel bout each other. The Only one who might not be his hoe would be Ivy she a lil off type girl. But she cool.

" How was your date?" i asked winking.

" It wasn't a date , we just hung out" she blushed.

" Ight cut the bullshit , Y'all been dating For 2 weeks now. Ain't no way you be having our brother walking through the house cheesing hard asf" Kennedy said cutting in crossing her arms.