16: Why Are You Seating There!?

Aeiou hastily turned his head up. "Nothing," he said.

He gave a side gaze to the water to see if there were still peanuts floating on the surface. Luckily, there weren't any signs.

He stood upright and gave an indifferent look to the other guy. Standing in front of him was one of that stupid guy's friend. Aeiou could not be mistaken, this was the little guy, probably five centimeters smaller than Heather, who tried to stop Zed despite of his small height which made Aeiou laugh as he thinks about it on his way home. Also, this guy sits in front of the class row—they were classmates.

With a stature of 155 cm, the dwarf guy was looking up at Aeiou blankly. "There's signage right in front of you, didn't you see it? What you did are clear violations of SMU's guidelines and policies..."

The guy started babbling words that were unfamiliar to Aeiou's ear. Aeiou raised his hand. "Okay. Okay." He stopped the guy. "I get it, it's the rules. I'm sorry. It'll never happen again."

The other guy squint, and then continued to state more words unfamiliar to Aeiou's ears. There was a hint of Australian accent to his voice while evincing a gentleman stature in his each and every movement. He's like a walking orientation book, Aeiou thought. I never thought someone as cold as that guy would have a friend like this.

Aeiou did not hesitate and put his one finger on the other guy's lips. "Shhh... I said I'm sorry, okay? And it's too early to be hot-headed, don't you think?" Aeiou smiled.

The small guy's eyes widened. He looked at the index finger on his lips with disbelief then to Aeiou's face. He slapped Aeiou's hands off his lips viciously and wiped his mouth.

"Ow..." Aeiou pouted. He was about to say something when the other guy licked his lips and spat.

The guy looked up at Aeiou and asked in horror, "Is that.... Peanuts?"

"Ahh... yeah. You're allergic?"

Truly, the other person was only leveled to Aeiou's chest, Aeiou had to bow his head a little bit to talk to him, it was getting uncomfortable. It felt like he was talking to a kid.

"No. But you could've poisoned the fishes in that pond. So come with me to the office and comply."

Aeiou blinked twice in disbelief. "Hey, I already said sorry, why do you have to take me to the office?"

"Would 'sorry' suffice for the damage that you had caused to those fish?"

"And does taking me to the office solve the damage that I caused to them? Wait..." Aeiou bent and held his knees. His expression went from acting friendly to cold. He pointed at the guy's nose. "Did your friend sent you to do this?"

"What?"

It wasn't impossible, this might be the start of that stupid guy getting revenge for yesterday.

"Well, tell him this, he had to send someone..."—Aeiou scanned the guy— "who's big enough to pull me to the office. Why don't you call for help? Like that girl yesterday who called two large guys to take me on?"

The brows of the other guy dawned.

Aeiou stared at him and waited for a fire back.

"Since you're a transferee, I'm gonna let this pass." The other guy turned his back and walked fast. As if he didn't hear any insult from Aeiou.

That's it? Aeiou thought.

He watched as the other guy's back moved away. He was about to turn an alley but Aeiou refused to let him go.

Aeiou bolted and hauled him from the neck. "I heard you're the President and we're also classmates, right?"

The guy's eyes widened. He did not turn his head up but he answered, "Hansel Xiuno, SSG President," with all the formality in his voice.