thirty nine

۵ birthday queen and king ۵

Josie's pov

It's August 5th and Lizzie is calling an emergency meeting at downeys. She said to be there by noon. So Seb picked me up at 11 and we got coffee. Then we headed to Downey's. We had no clue what it was about.

We arrived and it seemed everyone was already there but it was only 11:40. We walked in and saw everyone in the couch with a big smile on their faces. "Birthday getaway" they all yelled at the same time.

Seb and I looked at eachother confused with a smile. "What?" Seb asked as we walked into the living room. "This year for your birthday we are taking you guys on a trip" Lizzie said holding up airline tickets.

"Lizzie you guys didn't have to honestly" I said looking at them. "Our flights leave tonight so go pack" Mackie said and we looked at them like crazy. "Okay where are we going" Sebastian asked and they looked at us and Chris quickly covered toms mouth.

"Can't say pack for warm weather that's all you get" said Robert and I can't believe them. "Now shoo" Lizzie said. They pushed us out the door and closed it on us. "Are they being for real?" I said looking at seb. "They just shut the door infront of us" he said and we both walked back to the car.

He dropped me off at my place so I could pack. Then Lizzie came in an hour of me picking. She helped me pack but wouldn't budge about where we are going. Brat. Once we finished I had to find something to wear. She told me to wear something comfortable it was gonna be a long way. So I wore :

Once I finished, we took an Uber to the airport and met up with everyone else

Once I finished, we took an Uber to the airport and met up with everyone else. Seb and I still had no clue. "Can we sit with tommo" I asked and Tom got a big smile. Except everyone said no in sync. Darn it. Worth a try.

They made us wear headphones and blindfolds so we couldn't tell. Lizzie directed us to our seats. We had to stay blindfolded the ENTIRE TIME. They are crazy. They also helped us board off the plane. They are taking this serious.

They took the blindfolds off and we were still inside the airport. "That was quick right" seb said looking at me. I knew exactly where we were. "Why are we in Tijuana guys?" I asked as I turned to look back them. "Surprise, we are driving to your home town" Lizzie said.

Then Robert added "just like you did as a kid" and I smiled and hugged them. That's so thiuhhtful of them. We had a Tahoe to drive and don't ask how we fit we just did. We made sure go change our money for pesos. "Okay do we have toilet paper?" I asked and they all looked at me confused.

They are in a for a treat. "In mexico they charge and it takes about 3 days to get to my hometown" I said and told face dropped along with mackies. This is gonna be good. We started driving and most of us fell asleep. Except Robert and Chris.

We all took turn driving. "Leave windows up at all times, honk if they try to clean the car because we don't have enough pesos" I said as I looked at Robert. "Kid we have enough to spare" he said as he focused on the road. I gave a giggle.

"That's cute but there is tolls so keep a look out and trust me there is a lot" I said looking him. I fell asleep after I told them what to expect. I drove for a bit because they told Seb and I we couldn't drive since it's our trip.

The minute we got close to Acatic, I drove because I knew the roads. "Now be careful because we do have narcos every Pueblo does" i said looking back at them as I drove in to the town.

"Okay Robert where's the hotel" mackie asked and I laughed at them. I told them to just cancel it. I drove to my grandmas house. It was 2 in the morning. "Wait here" I said as I got down. I saw Pancho, our dog, and I knocked on the door.

The light turned on the the door opened. "Josie que estás haciendo aquí mija" my abuelita said hugging me. "Viene con mis amigos para mi cumpleaños" i said as I followed her inside the house.

"Te quieria a pedir por las llaves de la casa para dormir ahí" i said looking at her. "Claro mijita, aquí están" she said handing it to me and the one for the coche(garage). She walked me out and I got in the car. I drove to the house first and told everyone to get their stuff down.

The garage at my house isn't working yet, they still fixing it and building stuff. So I had to go to the other one by the house. "Seb Can you come with me" i said asking him and he nodded yeah. I told everyone to get a room and go to sleep.

Seb and i went to the coche to lock up the car then walked back. Once we got back to the house, I locked up and went upstairs to my room to sleep.

end of chapter.