Chapter One

Let me know what you think

Vote?

Comment?

Justin ->

Chapter One

I swear my heart is literally pounding out of my chest. I can't remember a time when I was more nervous. Just two days ago Mr. Moor's maid called me back and gave me the address to the house. She told me I start Monday. Today is Monday.

"I can't do it." I say truthfully to Justin. "I can't go in there! What if he's a murderer or something?"

"Calm down! I'm sure he's just a normal guy Ty." Justin smiles at me.

This doesn't help.

"Why on earth did he hire me? How does he know I'm not a murderer?" Over the last few days I've realized how sketchy this whole thing is. It's probably best to back out now. 

"I may have called them before you did."

I slowly look over at him, glaring. "You did what now?"

Justin sighs. "Look, I knew you needed a job! I figured I'd call ahead and put in a good word for you! Ty they loved you!" 

"I hate you sometimes." I grumble getting out of our old beat up car. 

I hear the window roll down. "Love you too! Have a good day at work sweetie!" Justin drives off before I get the chance to respond.

"This is it Tyler. This is where you're going to be working." I stare at the huge house. It must be twenty times the size of Justin and my's apartment.I walk up and knock on the mahogany door. I wait a few seconds before it is quickly opened by a woman. 

"You must be Tyler!" She says in her pretty Spanish accent. "Mr.Moor has been so excited to meet you!" This must been the woman I talked to on the phone. 

"Well I'm very excited to start working here!"

"I'm Rosa by the way," she smiles one of those motherly smiles.

Rosa tells me Mr.Moor was currently out with a few of his friends. While we waited for him to return she gives me a tour of the house. "This is my favorite room." Rosa informs me as we walk down into a small screened in room. I could easily see why this would be her favorite. It really wasn't the room that was so amazing, it was the view. Out back of Mr. Moor's house is a beautiful garden. The flowers range from white, to red, to purple. And because of the screen you could smell the flower's sweet smell and feel the warm Spring breeze.I think this is my favorite room as well.

As I was staring out at all the flowers I hear a door open, then close. Rosa stiffens up and sighs, "he's back."

"ROSA, ERIC I'M HOME!" A loud voice yells. I guess this is Mr.Moor. He's just as loud as Justin--if not louder-- and seems much different than he did on the phone.

"Who's Eric?" I ask, slightly confused.

"He's the chef." Rosa tells me. "Now come on. Let's go greet him." She pulls me back to the front door where I finally set eyes upon my new boss.

Oh

My

God.

Now usually I'm not the type to drool over attractive men but in this case I'll make an exception. Mr. is no longer a title I can use for this guy. Mr. is for someone I don't imagine hot...wet...naked. Damn. I know I shouldn't be thinking this about my boss but I'm a guy. I can't control what I think, or how my body reacts to said thoughts.

"Ah, you must be Kyler." The blond smiles a little at me.

"Actually Sir it's Tyler." Rosa corrects him. I'm glad she did because there's no way I was about to. I'd let him call me anything...

"Oh sorry, Tyler." Hearing my name come out of his mouth has me biting my lip. Hard.

Rosa nudges me and I flush. "Oh! It's nice to, uh, meet you Sir!"

"Call me, Dominic." He winks and begins to walk down the hall."I'm going up to my room for a bit, I'll call you when I need you."

As soon as he's out of sight Rosa stomps her foot down. "He knows you foe five seconds and he's already letting you call him by his first name?! Que te den!"

"Huh?" I raise an eyebrow. Does he not let Rosa and Eric call him by his first name?

Rosa runs a hand though her black curls. "I've been working her for two years! I still have to call him Mr. Moor or Sir!" I look around the foyer too afraid to look the woman in her chocolate colored eyes. Is Rosa going to hate me now? Please don't let her hate me! "He must really like you!"

I blush. "Like me?"

"Si! Now come on I want to introduce you to Eric."

"And then I told him, 'Shut up yah ass! I'm leaving!'." Eric's eyes are wide and he's leaning forward in the comfy looking arm chair. "Two weeks later I got a job here." Eric is the son of a world famous chef. He got tired of his bossy father and ran away. Only being 17 Dominic took him in and gave him a home.

"I can't ever get tired of hearing that story!" Rosa grins.

"It's not like we have anything to do!" Eric smirks. "Dominic never makes us do anything!"

"You call him Dominic?" I ask remembering what Rosa said about the name thing.

"Well yeah! We all do!" He tells me as Rosa glares at him. "Huh?"

"I thought you weren't allowed to." I look down at my lap. For once in my life I actually felt special.

Rosa slaps Eric hard on the back of his head. "Idiota! I was trying to make the boy feel good!"

"Well sorry Miss Rosa! I wasn't informed of this decision!" Eric grumbles rubbing the back of his head.

"I told you five times!" She groans. "I'm Sorry Tyler! Eric is stupid!"

"It's okay," I smile.

"I am not stupid! I'll have you know I almost finished high school!" Eric says proudly. He's beginning to remind me a little of Justin.

"You dropped out your third year!"

"The end of it!'

I chuckle as the two continue to argue. I know in the end Rosa will end because I can tell she's feisty and isn't going to give up easily. Eric doesn't stand a chance.

I have a feeling I'm really going to like it here.