♡4

'Cause losing me is better than losing you

"Jeno..."

"Yup that's my name. Now hop in.", he replied with a gentle smile.

"Huh?", Soojin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you really going to just stand there? It's getting cold outside. Come in, I'll drive you home."

Soojin awkwardly went to the other side of the car and opened the door and got inside the passenger seat. She put on her seatbelt and stared infront. She chewed her lower lip to hold back her tears that were threatened to fall but failed.

Jeno saw her state. Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheeks. He felt sorry for her. He was disappointed on the newly turned 19 years old boy.

"Here take this."

Soojin turned her head towards his direction and saw his extended hand holding a handkerchief. She took it.

"Thank you." Soojin wiped her fallen tears.

Jeno started the car and focused on the road. Soojin saw his side profile. He was wearing a white turtleneck sweater paired with a black overcoat and a pair of black jeans. He had long eyelashes and a sharp jawline. Overall he looked stunning.

She didn't realize that she was staring at him for too long until Jeno spoke up.

"Do you want to say something?", Jeno asked. His eyes were still on the road.

"Huh? Oh-ooh no.", she stuttered.

Jeno sighed. "Actually...... I am saying sorry on behalf of Jisung. What he did was not right. He shouldn't shout at you."

"No it's okay..... I didn't know that because of me he can't be a footballer now."

"Ohhh.... but it's not your fault. His dad didn't allow him. Ever since his dad said that he can't be a footballer, he didn't even play football for once."

"Ooo but because of me he broke his leg right?"

"It was an accident Soojin.", Jeno assured her.

"But still it's my fault. If I didn't become so angry that day then maybe-"

"Shhh. Stop blaming yourself." Jeno looked at her and said.

Soojin let out a deep breath and nodded. Her head was down and she was looking at her lap while playing with her fingers.

There was an awkward silence between them. Jeno decided to start a conversation.

"So..... are you excited for college?, Jeno asked her.

Soojin slowly turned towards him and nodded.

"You are going to our college right?"

She once again nodded.