XXXIII

"I was asleep for five days?", Kiyomi asked a kakushi who's name was Goto.

  "Yes, and the others are still unconscious.", Goto replied. Kiyomi nodded as she pet Wolfie, who was beside her, covered in bandages and asleep.

   "I think they'll wake up in two days.", she said, confusing the kakushi.

  "What makes you say that?", Goto asked.

  "Oh, just instincts. My instincts are very strong, so sometimes I can be right.", she lied. She knew when they were going to wake up because of her past life.

   Goto believed it and nodded in understanding, "It's also surprising that the two hashiras from the fight woke up after two days, they really are strong.", He said.

   "Hm?", Kiyomi hummed, "You didn't think they were strong before?"

   "Of course I did. They're really strong, but scary.", Goto shuddered, which made her chuckle.

  "They aren't scary once you get to know them.", she smiled.

  "Yeah.. I better get going, I bet I have another mission.", Goto said before standing up from his chair and leaving.

   "Be safe, Goto-san!", Kiyomi waved as Goto waved back before closing the door.

   "Caw! Snowflake! Snowflake! Are you feeling okay? Caw!", Snow cawed as she landed onto Kiyomi's legs.

   Kiyomi put a hand in her mouth, "Winter's still asleep. And I'm still a little sore, but I'm mostly okay.", she replied.

   "By the way, is Oyakata-sama doing fine?", Kiyomi asked.

  "No. His disease has made it to his limbs and he cannot walk anymore.", Snow replied.

   "Oh, then I'll have to reduce the illness after I get to full strength.", Kiyomi said.

  Snow shook her head while flapping her wings, "You are prohibited to heal Oyakata-sama's disease forever. Oyakata-sama's orders."

   "What?!", Kiyomi whisper-yelled, trying not to wake a certain wolf.

   "You are prohibited to heal Oyakata-sama's disease forever, Oyakata-sama's orders.", Snow repeated. Kiyomi looked at her and deadpanned.

   "I heard that, you didn't need to say it again.", she said.

   "But you asked me what I said, so I repeated what I said.", Snow replied.

  "Haah, whatever you say.. I'm gonna go back to sleep, you wanna rest too?", Kiyomi sighed in defeat. Snow nodded and flew onto Wolfie's head gently before snuggling in her thick fur. The two of them slowly drifted to sleep and joined Wolfie in Dreamland
.
.
  During the two days after Kiyomi woke up, she was on rehabilitation training. The others were still unconscious, so she took care of Nezuko and taught her a few words.

   "When Zenitsu-san tries to hug or kiss you, kick him in the tummy, okay?", Kiyomi said while patting her belly and did a kick in the air. Nezuko nodded in understanding.

   "A-and hug nii-shan!", Nezuko stuttered, earning a chuckle from Kiyomi.

   "Yeah, and hug nii-chan!", Kiyomi agreed. She stopped giggling as the door opened, revealing a certain swordsmith.

   "Hello, Haganezuka-san! Is my sword done?!", Kiyomi beamed, her eyes sparkling.

  "Yes.. I admit, this requested weapon was a little tricky, since I haven't made this style.", Haganezuka replied as he took out something, covered with fabric.