Part - 48

It's been three hours since Tae entered the OT...and still the operation is going on but these three hours felt like three years.

I was crying for Soo long that there are no more tears left.

All the memories,cute, happy and lovely moments we spent together were coming in my mind again and again.

I was so in my thoughts that I even forgot to call our friends and family to inform them.

Y/n - " W-why is it taking so long?"

As the time was passing I was getting more and more anxious.

Just then the OT bulb went off and doctor came out.

I immediately stood up.

Y/n - " D-doctor."

He was having a blank face on which made me more nervous.

Doctor - " He is fine...but his left arm and right leg is fractured so both of them are casted."

He said in one breath like a robot and went away.

I released the breath which I was unknowingly holding.

Y/n's mind - " Atleast he is safe."

A huge rock was removed from my heart and I felt so better than before.

Then a nurse exited the OT.

I approached her and asked.

Y/n - " Can I meet him?"

Nurse - " Yes, you can after we shift him into the normal room but he is unconscious it will take him an hour to get up."

She said smilingly.

I nodded.

After they shifted him into the normal room, I entered the room to see him.

He was laying unconscious on the bed, he had some bruises over his face, his head was bandaged and his left arm and right leg was plastered.

Unknowingly it made me shed tears looking at his state.

I know he is safe but how much it might have pained bearing all this.

I went towards his bed staring at him while crying.

It was difficult to see him in such a state.

I leaned forward and kissed his bandaged forehead.

Y/n - " I love you."

I wispered.

I took a seat beside his bed waiting for him to wake up.

After around 45 minutes of waiting I remembered that I should atleast call and inform eomma-appa even though it's midnight.

I called and informed them they were tensed but I assured them that he is safe now, they can come and meet him in the morning.