chapter 67

Third person pov

It's been few days since that day and now it's the birthday of the twins.

Everyone in the house is excited for their birthday. The cousins and the whole family came from Italy yesterday night to give the twins surprise in the Morning.

It was 6:00 in the morning. The twins was sleeping in the same room as they had their little slumber at night.

All the brothers were awake with the whole family decorating their house. Dylan, Micheal and Robert were baking cake for the girls.

Alex and Noah already bought birthday clothes for the twins and secretly kept that in their room with a note which said "Happy birthday ladies, get ready and call one of us. DON'T COME DOWN"

Lorenzo, Elijah and Thomas were in charge of decorating The living room and all others were also in the group to decorate different areas of the house.

On the other hand Alexa woke up and saw that her twin is still sleeping. She whispered to her "Happy birthday Twinny"

"Happy birthday to you too" Alesa said smiling.

"What's your plan for the day?" Alexa asked

"I don't know, maybe spend time with you guys and then meet my friends" Alesa replied thinking about how to spend her day.

"Let's get up and get ready" Alexa said and Alesa nodded.

They both got out of bed and Alesa Went into her closet with Alexa as they were sleeping in her room.

"Alesa, look" Alexa said picking up the clothes and showing it to her sister..

"let's get ready, I can't wait for what they have planned" Alesa said jumping up and down.

Alexa laughed looking at her twins behavior. Indeed her sister was the cutest girl she met.

Both Alesa and Alexa hoped in for shower. There was nothing wrong in that after all they are twins. (don't come at me for this, I have shower with my bestfriend)

After having a long relaxing shower they got out and changed into their clothes. They had similar outfits with different colors.

Alexa wore the blue one and Alesa wore white one

Alexa straighten her hairs and then of Alesa.
Then she did both of their makeup. They looked beautiful and exactly same. No would recognize them without their hair colors.

Alexa dyed her hair blonde and Alesa had chocolate brown hairs.

They clicked many pictures to upload on their social media.
Alesa made her instagram account a week back.

"I should probably call Alex" Alexa said and and Alesa nodded.

She then called her brother Alex. Alex was helping Noah and James with wrapping up the presents when his phone started ringing.

His phone was kept on the table. He picked it up and saw that his sister Alexa is calling. He answered the call and told them to wait for a minute.

He gathered his whole family in the living room and told them that the twins were ready. Lorenzo and Alex head up to bring the twins down.

Both of the  brothers entered the room to see the twins sitting on bed laughing.

"They look so beautiful" Alex whispered to Lorenzo

"I'm so lucky to have them" lorenzo whispered back to Alex and they both smiled looking at the twins. Who looked so happy together.

Alesa noticed Lorenzo and stood up happily and went to give his eldest brother a hug.

"You look beautiful baby" Lorenzo said wrapping his arms around her..

Alexa jumped on Alex and he caught her without worries. "You look beautiful baby" he said to Alexa.

"Thank you" twins said together and they busted into laughter.

"Happy 15th birthday Alexa and Alesa" Lorenzo said

"Happy birthday my beautiful little younger sisters" Alex said happily

And once again twins said "Thank you" together..

"let's get down." Alex said.

"but before that I want you guys to tie this blindfold" Lorenzo said to the twins.

Lorenzo handed both the twins the blindfold. And they tied it up.
Alex holded Alesa hands and Lorenzo holded Alexa's hand.

They carefully took their sisters downstairs to the living room. The twins were now in the middle of the room with cake in front of them and whole family around them.

All of the family members had the big smiles on their face.
"okay, so when I finish the countdown. You both will remove your blindfold okay?" Noah said and the twins noodeed.

"3" Xander said

"2" Xavier said

"1" Noah screamed.

The twins opened the blindfold and slowly opened their eyes.

"SURPRISE" everyone shouted. And then twins flinched a little. It was playful.

Everyone in the family started singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALEXA AND ALESA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" the family continued to sing. While both of them gave a hug to every family members..

They both were really surprised and happy to see their family. The whole family. This day is gonna be special for them. For both of them. They both were blessed to have such an amazing family.

"Thank you so much everyone" Alexa said happily.

"We love you a lot" Alesa continued

Both Alesa and Alexa got Bunch of 'I love you's' back.

The twins cut the cake and it was really tasty. Twins got Bunch of present from every member of the family..

It was the happiest day indeed.

---

Like the chapter?
Please vote :)