42

[ TW: suggestive actions and talk abt seggs]

YALL I DREW OIKAWA IN EYELINER FROM THE LAST CHAPTER:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJrm81dx/

I'm @/iwaoiself on tiktok. Thankyou so much if you follow/like !!

The garden went on and on. Trees and beautiful bushes decorated the area. It was perfectly well maintained; grass was perfectly cut, well crafted bonsai trees sat in various places.

They were all sitting on lawn chairs in a somewhat circle, well, except for Mrs. Iwaizumi who abruptly left for a 'charity gala' after listening to Oikawa profess his love for her only son. (Mr. Iwaizumi followed behind her but only after giving Oikawa an awkward thumbs up.)

Now they all sat in intense heavy silence, just staring at each other. Sakura glanced at hana who was sitting beside her. She plucked a tiny pink flower from a nearby bonsai and tucked it into Hana's hair who in return glared at her in annoyance.

A maid came to place cut pieces of fruit on the table. Bokuto excitedly reached for a piece. Kuroo smacked his hand down and hissed, "read the room, idiot."

Oikawa took a deep breath causing everyone to divert their attention towards them.

"Are you gonna make a big speech now?" Mattsun asked.

Oikawa glared at him, "no . . . I just—," sigh, "I'm sorry I messed up, Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi stared at him.

Really? This fucking idiot.

He face-palmed, "are you stupid?"

"Huh?"

"Dumbass. You're so dumb, shittykawa," he covered his face, a little flustered. "I'm glad you said all that. I could never stand up to her but you did," he looked away, his face hot, "I also intend to be your last. . ."

"Hey hey hey!"

"Aw!" Sakura cooed, making kissy faces to annoy Iwaizumi. Makki laughed and joined her.

"Guys," Atsumu cackled loudly, "Iwaizumi-san's blushing—

"I'm not. hey—Shut up I'll kill you!—

"Hajime," Hana began. Everyone shut the fuck up and gazed at her. Makki wiped fake tears from his eyes, "the queen has spoken." Sakura nodded and mimicked him.

Hana ignored them both and looked at her brother "Hajime, I'm glad you and Tooru found each other. I— I want you to know that I support you both no matter what. Even if mother is being. . . Difficult."

Sakura snorted, "she means a 'bitch'."

Iwaizumi got up suddenly. Hana smiled and got up as well. They both hugged each other tightly. Then she hugged Oikawa. Suddenly everyone was hugging everyone. Atsumu whistled and jumped on Kuroo who huffed out a cough, "you—you son of a bitch get off!"

After all of them sat down at their respective places, Oikawa smiled at Hana, "thank you."

She nodded at him, "you don't need to, love. I'm glad my little brother has you."