Ch.4: Disturbingly Pure (part 2 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains mentions of Rape and has Pedophilic themes. I do not condone any of it.
This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

Please read my author's note at the end, there is something important I'd like to share. Thank you.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

The dolls. There is something wrong with that one specific doll.

You have three feminine, humanoid dolls in total. One particular one looked... 'wrong'. That blonde one with painted on skin. The other two untouched ones had unnatural hair color, eyes and skin color— overall, the proportions made them look like some mythical creatures instead. Granted, that one had a fish tail and the other had fairy wings.

...only that 'human' doll was tampered.

You suspected Husband modified it to look vaguely like him. But why? Why did he do that? Did he not like how the doll originally look? Is he prejudiced against depictions of humans with different skin tones or features?

You looked over your shoulder, Husband is still busy cooking up some pancakes.

You moistened your lips before using a finger nail to dig into its inner thigh— hidden by its skirt. If you wanted to see what its original skin tone is, you have to do it discretely. God knows what Husband would do if he sees you 'ruining' your toys.

Looks like the skin was painted using Acrylic paint and glossed over with a few coats of clear nail polish. You can't scrape it off using your fingernails, you need some nail polish remover.

You wonder if you could trick him into giving it to you by initiating 'couple bonding time'.

You looked at the doll's plastic hand. Husband painted on some red nail polish onto its slightly deformed fingers. That gave you an idea.

"(Y/n)? It's time to eat, I made some blueberry pancakes." Husband called out from the kitchen as he placed both plates down onto the dining table.

"Coming!" You rushed towards the kitchen with the doll in your hand. Husband allowed the surprise to surface as he spotted the toy in your hand.

"Oh my, is your friend joining us for breakfast too?" He ruffled your head.

You're uncomfortable and you hate the way he speaks to you. You're not a child, you're an adult. But for the sake of your plan...

"Err... yeah! Do you have any more pancakes for her?" You bit back the urge to grimace.

He smiled in adoration. "Unfortunately, I'm out of batter. She will have to settle with blueberries. Next time, tell me if you're inviting any guests, okay?" He kissed your forehead.