Chapter 20

I was in shock for a brief moment

I stood there frozen while his lips met mine, causing a shock of electricity to course through my body. Adrian slid his hands around my waist, pressing me against his chest while he kissed me even deeper.

Eventually, his muscular scent consumed my senses and I gave in. He groaned as I kissed him back and my hands moved up to his shoulders. His lips were so soft that I didn't want him to stop.

Adrian's hands moved down to my body, exploring my curves.

I couldn't think straight anymore. I heard him groan as I opened my mouth, giving him more access.

His tongue worked like magic. We pulled away instantly in an attempt to regain our breaths.

I never knew this much tension existed between us until the kiss.

Out of all the guys I've kissed before have failed to compare to Adrian right now. After realizing what just happened, my eyes immediately widen.

What the fuck?

"Leave now," Adrian says almost instantly, regret all over his face. The change of mood surprised me.

I grew confused at his sudden words.

He has the audacity to kiss me out of nowhere and ask me to leave without an explanation?

I look straight at him. "What?" I question, extremely puzzled.

A deep sigh escaped Adrian's lips as he pushed his hair back.

"Fuck, this wasn't supposed to happen," he muttered to himself while walking away from me.

I quickly followed him out of the bathroom. "You can't just kiss me and not-"

"I said Leave!" he raises his voice at me.

I stared at him with a blank expression, trying to figure out whether this was just some sick joke. We went from kissing to him wanting me to leave without explaining anything. That's Adrian for ya.

The look on his face made me believe he was just as confused as I was as to why he kissed me. Not able to stand him, I left. Screw Adrian, I don't need his stupid explanation. It was a mistake. Like he said, it wasn't supposed to happen.

But why did it feel so right?.

After leaving his bedroom, I went back to mine. The first thing I did when I stepped inside the room after slamming the door shut, was jump onto the bed. I was so tired. So many things have happened since I  got kidnapped by that stupid bastard. Fuck knows what else there is to come.

A yawn escaped from my lips as I adjusted my position. My body felt warm as I slid under the blanket.

I better get the fuck out of here as soon as possible.