𝒔𝒊𝒙 ━━━ new cap, who this?

CHAPTER SIX
❛ new cap, who this? ❜
( episode six, season one )

彡 CHAPTER SIX❛ new cap, who this? ❜ ( episode six, season one )

"I'm almost there."

Sam's voice crackled through the small radio in Hestia's ear as she walked next to Bucky, the noise from the crowds drowning out everything else.

"What's the plan?" Bucky asked, holding Hestia by the elbow and guiding her through the crowd.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open."

Hestia rolled her eyes while Bucky responded. "Well, it could be anybody."

They passed some soldiers who let them pass through as they greated them. "Sergeant Barnes, Agent Flynn."

Sam spoke again. "And by the way, I called in some backup."

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am, are you supposed to he here?"

Hestia and Bucky turned around, their expression confused as they assessed the man in front of them. Quickly though, the man tapped his face and a mask came off, revealing Sharon under.

"Oh, that's so cool." Hestia muttered to herself.

"It's me." Sharon deadpanned.

Bucky's eyebrows raised. "Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Relax, no one's looking for me here."

She pulled the two to the side as Sam's smug voice was heard. "Do I hear Sharon?"

"Unfortunately." Bucky groaned.

"Hey, Sam. I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon spoke up.

Hestia looked towards Bucky. "Isn't that a meme?" When he looked towards her with total confusion, she sighed in defeat.

"Thank you, you're risking a lot coming here."

Sharon shook her head. "I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be."

"Depends on the therapist." Bucky muttered and Hestia held in a laugh.

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready."

"I wonder how Alpine's doing." Hestia wondered.

Bucky waved her off. "Don't worry, I left him a lot of food when we left your apartment."