twenty-six (mature content)

The world was spinning. Either that or my eyeballs were. My hear felt like an earthquake and every part of my body felt like it was floating in cloud nine. Everything felt good. I was surrounded by bright lights and rainbow. My brain was piping by the rich, woody smell balanced with a soft hint of vanilla.

Now, that smell like home.

"Are you ready to see your room?" A pair of strong hand lightly squeezed me and I looked up to see his face. So handsome. And, not to mention, felt too warm for my own good.

My eyebrows furrowed, "M-my room?"

Then suddenly we stopped walking and I looked up to see a big white door, above it was written London in gold letter.

London?

As in the city, London or my name, London?

"W-what's this?" I mumbled, peering at his face through a strand of hair which had fallen over my cheek. But then, the door was flung open and in the same time, my mouth did kind of mimic its act.

The view in front of me was anything a girl dreamed of. I didn't know if it was by coincidence but the room had the mere representation of my bedroom back at home. Just a lot bigger and smell so much better.

I took my first step inside and felt his hands slowly let me go. But still, Liam maintained the previous position of his arms around me waist, probably just in case I tripped and he could catch me in time.

Liam cleared his throat lightly, "Do you like it?"

I turned to look at him and he seemed a bit impatience to hear my answer. So quickly, I gave it to him.

"Like it?" I repeated shockingly, "Liam, I love it. The room is so beautiful!"

I gasped loudly and he chuckled.

"Also, it looked so much like my room back at home." I said, "My own home."

He smiled, "Well, I could only hope so." He added and I slightly frowned, "Does it make you feel a little less homesick?" He asked.

I nodded and shrugged, "Somewhat, yes."

He looked at me and I looked at him. Though, this time around our eye contacts turned out to be in awkward as his eyes were playing tricks on me and for once, it was impossible to tell what he was thinking.

But, he was definitely thinking something.

"Thank you, Liam." I mumbled cutely and I didn't even realize how wide I was grinning until my muscle started to constrict.

His glance lingered on me as I took a quick tour about the room with my eyes before they landed on the pastel pink poster bed.

That darn pastel pink poster bed.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" He whispered hoarsely and my mind did quick flash back to that day we went shopping with Giovanna at the furniture store. I remembered eying that four posters bed with pink curtain and that's pretty kind of slip out of my lips but that was about it.

"You did not—" I couldn't believe him, "Liam, you cannot be serious! How did you even get it all the way here?!"

He laughed, sliding his hands inside his pockets, "I have my ways."