Part 29

Zarin was roaming in her black color abaya in a garden that had a tunnel made of pink roses. She was admiring nature's beauty and the creation of Allah. She kept on walking for a while and then suddenly her surroundings change. Her abaya was gone and she was landed on a large ground. 

Her surrounding was a mixture of orange and yellow colors with pink in it. Her hairs open, arms stretch backward feeling the breeze. Her body started feeling light and the wind started blowing. Her fingers of her feet were touching the earth on their tips and body getting light

The wind started pulling her towards its direction in front. She wondered how things are going against the law of nature. Because if the wind blows person gets pulled back but in her case, she was pulled in front, and within no time she started flying because of the wind. 

Suddenly everything started getting dark even her dress change. Something pulls her down and now she was standing on water. She was shocked would be an understatement she knew one thing that whatever is happening today is a miracle and things like this don't happen every day.  

Her dress change to a white gown with a blue border and light started hitting up in a circular form

Her dress change to a white gown with a blue border and light started hitting up in a circular form. She was mesmerized by her surrounding. Slowly she started feeling that a spotlight is on her. She bends a little to see the source of light and saw it coming from the sky. 

Slowly she felt more and then something inside her body left with that light. She turns behind and saw herself still standing on that water leaning back and now she was traveling with that light in the sky.

Suddenly everything changes again and now her surroundings turn to be black sky and clouds everywhere. She stops in her track when she saw stairs and a bright light coming between the wings. 

She started to take those stairs, she hardly took two stairs and somebody holds her hand. Zarin turns behind and saw her. A mere whisper came from her mouth. "Aapi aap." It was Mahira.

Mahira: Princess kaha ja rahi ho muje chod kar. (where are you going?)

Zarin turn a bit and pointed towards the source of light between the wings and said

Zarin: Waha ja rahi hu aapi (I'm going there)

Mahira: Kyu (why)

Zarin: Because Aapi mai thak chuki hu muje waha jana hai. Pata nahi muje lagta hai ki muje waha sukun milega. (Because I'm tired and I feel like I will get peace over there)

Mahira: Aur mera kya (and what about me)

The silence was there between the two sisters

Mahira: Bolo princess mera kya. (say what about me princess)

Zarin: Aapi please muje jane do

Mahira: No way you are going. Mere zeete zi kabhi nahi. Muje bhi apne sath le chalo. (till I am alive you are not going otherwise take me also)