chapter 11

Y/n's POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groaned loudly hearing my alarm rings so loud. It's monday, meaning I have to get up and get ready for school.

I got off to bed and headed to the bathroom and did my routine plus getting ready for school. My cousin are still here together with Mark. I like them being here, I don't feel so lonely anymore. Althea and me are sharing a room, while Mark is at our guest room.

Its been a little while since Lauren talked to me or hang out with me, it leaves me wondering if I did something wrong that made her not talk to me. As you know, I'm coward I couldn't even get my self talk to her or ask her if something is wrong. I'm  scared,  I might cross the line or she might get mad at me so I just leave her alone.

As I finished fixing my uniform, I took my bag and walk downstairs. Althea and Mark are already awake, no wonder I haven't seen her beside me, you know what's annoyying? they're both a morning person and I am not.

"Buenos días." I greet them.

"Buenos días, hermosa." Mark said. I smiled at him as I try to hide my slight red cheeks.

"Can you stop it you two, why don't you just date each other, it's getting annoyying and annoying." Althea said.

"Well, good morning too, Althea." I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"Aunt and uncle y/l/n are at work early today." She say.

"No surprise." I shrugged.

"Hey, hermosa, want me to cook you eggs and bacon? I know it's your favorite breakfast." He said.

"Yay! Of course, bestie." I exclaimed excitedly.

He walk towards the kitchen and started cooking me some breakfast. I glance at Althea and saw her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Que?" I ask.

"Is he courting you?" She ask.

"Uhh..sort of." I said unsure.

"You should date each other, you look cute together." She said.

"Uhhh....not sure." I said.

"Why is that?" She ask.

"You know I never had a boyfriend before." I whisper.

"Then you should probably try it. I'm  serious you really look good together...plus, I shipped you two since you were like twelve years old?." She said.

"Alright, alright. I'll try, but I don't promised you anything, okay?" I said.

"Great!." She said.

After ten minutes, Mark finshed cooking breakfast fast, and walk back to the dining room.

"Here's for mi hermosa." He said.

"Thanks Mark." I thank him and started eating my breakfast.

________

I got out of the car my cousin have, yeah they drove me to school since my parents are busy. They say they'll be back at lunch.

"Take care my lovely cousin." Althea said.

"Be good at class, we'll be back at lunch so we can eat together." He said and kiss my cheeks.

"Sure, hasta luego." I said and wave at them as they drive away.

I sighed and started walking towards the school. I checked my time at my phone and it's already 8:56 am. Omg I only have four minutes to walk to my first class before the bell rings.

I hurried and walk fast to my english class. Gosh I don't wanna be late Ms. Jauregui's gonna be mad at me. Yeah she's been a mood lately and I don't know why.

I open the door and walk inside the classroom. All students are already inside together with the teacher. 'Shit I'm late'.

"Your late miss y/l/n." Ms. Jauregui said in angry tone as she type at her computer.

"Sorry, ma'am. I.I.uhh.." I stutter not knowing what to say, heck I dont have any good reason why I'm late... it's Althea and Mark's fault, they talked a lot.

"You what miss y/l/n?" She ask again now all eyes and attention are on me.

"Sorry, ma'am. I don't have any reason." I said and look down on my fingers. She sigh and shake her head.

"Just take your sit while I continue check your attendance." She said, and cursed under her breath.

I walk to the vacant sit which is beside Jezrel. She look at me worriedly, I just shake my head and tell her I'm fine.

"Wendy Portugal?" She called out.

"Im present ma'am." The girl said.

I'm feedling with my fingers as I look at them. I don't know I feel sad being late today, and kinda little mad at her for not telling me what's going on with her. I thought we will take our relationship slowly and surely and yet she's now ignoring me, does she change her mind? I sigh, someone grab my hand and squeeze it. I look beside me and saw Jezrel tryna comfort me.

"It's okay y/n/n." She whisper, I nod my head slightly and pay attention to the front.
______

*Rinnnnngggggg!*

The bell rings indicating it's lunch time.

I'm  now walking through the hallway.
As the girls slowly catching up.

"Hey, baby G." Dinah said.

"Hi D." I said.

"Jezrel said something is wrong with you today." She said.

"Uhhh....oh, Dinah I forgot to tell you, I wont be able to join you for lunch the toady, me and my cousin with our guy bestfriend from Miami are going to eat lunch at this diner just near here. Don't worry about me, I'm  okay, I'm always okay, if that's you're all worried about. Enjoy you lunch, adios amiga." I said and walk away leaving Dinah stood at the middle of the hallway while watching walk away with that look in here face.