Nightmares and memories.

Ya'll are actually crazy... I'm #1 on the sleepyboisinc tag... I've never been #1 on a tag before tyasm for the support omg...

I bring some fluff before the festival.

~

Tommy was running through a forest, trying to get away from the man who was chasing him.

He had been running for like forever, but he had to get away.

His arms were full of scratches that he got from branches.

He couldn't feel his legs anymore, but he had to keep running.

There was a big ravine in front of him, he could either jump in and probably die.. Or get catched by the man chasing him.

He jumped..

Tommy gasped when he finally woke up, he hadn't had that nightmare in ages anymore.

It was a nightmare he used to have during his exile and when he just arrived at Techno's house..

And now it was back.

He got up out of bed, trying to not wake up his brothers and dad while walking downstairs.

~

Wilbur woke up from footsteps right outside his bedroom door, he and Techno were sharing a room like they used to do when they were little, so it couldn't be Techno outside of his door.

It wasn't Philza either.

So why was Tommy awake right now?

Wilbur being the good brother he is thought it would be a good idea to check up on Tommy, so Wilbur went downstairs.

When he came downstairs he saw his brother sitting on the couching hugging a pillow.

"Hey, Toms." He said softly, trying not to wake anyone else up.

"Hi." Tommy answered, Wilbur noticed Tommy was crying.

"Nightmare?" Wilbur asked sitting down next to tommy.

When Tommy and Wilbur were younger Tommy always used to go to Wilbur when he had nightmares and Wilbur never judged him.

So that's why instead of lying Tommy just nodded.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

What could Tommy tell about it? It was always just Dream chasing him through a forest until a moment where he has to pick between death and Dream. He always picks death.

So Tommy shook his head.

"That's fine, just know I'm here to listen. You can always wake me up like you used to do when you were little."

In respond Tommy just laid his head on Wilburs lap and Wilbur immediatly started playing with Tommy's hair.

"You know when you were younger, you would sometimes just without saying a word come to my and Techno's room and lay down next to me." Wilbur started telling softly and Tommy tried to smiled, "Yeah Technoblade used to hate it and tell me to shut the fuck up."

"Mhm, you know you can still annoy the shit out of Techno and come lay with me if you have a nightmare right?"

"I do now."

And then it was silent until Tommy started talking again, having calmed down a bit.

"I used to get this nightmare a lot, in exile. I'm always running through a big forest and Dream is chasing me until a certain point. At that point there is always the same ravine, no water on the bottom of it and I always have to pick betweem getting catched by Dream and dying. I've alwayd chosen death. I don't know why it suddenly came back tonight, it just doesn't make sense."

If Wilbur hated Dream before, he hated him even more now. Only now he understood how much Dream really hurt his little brother.

But he didn't want Tommy to know what he was thinking about so instead he said "You saw Dream yesterday for the first time in a while Tommy.. It makes sense that it returned now.." He sighed, "but me Techno and Phil won't let anything happen to you.. We don't want you to get hurt again."

"Thank you."

"It's nothing to thank me about, I hate seeing you hurt." Wilbur responded softly and when Wilbur saw Tommy was slowly falling asleep again he added, "Goodnight Tommy go back to sleep."

~

In the morning Technoblade and Philza would come downstairs and they will see the two brothers both sleeping on the couch.

And Philza might have taken a couple of pictures of his sons.

~

I'm not good at writing fluff but here you all go!