062.5 | supreme sperm

and she fell for them like raindrops

SO, IT TURNS OUT. BOKUTO HAS THE BIGGEST MOUTH EVER. The soulmate penta decided to keep the news of their baby under wraps, wanting to surprise their friends and families later on. They had booked an appointment at the hospital, Mizuki choosing to go to the doctor her mother went to when she was pregnant she was a family friend.

"Yup. You're about two months along," Momoka informed them, a tender smile curling at her lips, watching the girl she helped give birth to now pregnant. It warmed her heart. Particularly the fond interactions Mizuki shared with her soulmates, all of them with her for their first baby appointment.

Momoka knew how much her mother's death affected Mizuki, and she also knew what it did to her views on soulmates. So, seeing them with her, seeing them ready to start a family...Momoka's heart threatened to burst with delight.

She went through all the procedures with Mizuki, checking the fetus's health. The doctor's eyes trained onto the screen, noticing another peculiar thing.

"Oh," she breathed, eyes widening.

Mizuki's attention snapped to her. "What is it?" she asked, her nerves igniting in her body, worry coursing through her veins, mingling with the thousands of cells in her body.

Lips spread into a taut grin.

"You're having twins."

Their eyes all widened.

"I'm sorry," apologised Keiji, pushing his glasses up. "Could you repeat that?"

Momoka turned to them, eyes sparkling with joy. "You're having twins. If you see here, that's two babies." She pointed to the screen, showing them where the baby appeared to be hiding, both the sizes of limes. "Because they're sharing a placenta, they're identical. We won't know the genders until later, probably around the fourth month."

Blink. Blink. Blink.

Silence encompassed the soulmate penta, eyes fluttering open and shut in a flash, their minds processing the new information. Mizuki stared at the screen, gazing at the two beings growing inside of her. Inside of her uterus. Inside of her.

Growing up, Mizuki never really thought of having children. It never interested her. Not when she had more important matters to think about, such as her dying mother, the death of her mother, her grades, her soulmate problem, her university, her job. Sure, the thought passed through her head once or twice, and Mizuki would be lying if her stomach didn't flutter at the idea. Finding out she was pregnant was a big shock. Did she forget to take her pill? She must have. They never really used condoms unless they had to. Mizuki constantly reassured them that she was on the medication.