Chapter II: Similar to me?

This chapter is dedicated to infinite_capacity_ and @wheendeemar

A/N: Warning contains some violence, swearing and abuse.

She woke up with a slight pain in her neck. She opened her eyes to see someone stabbing her with a syringe. Everything becoming black.

Waking up, she felt like she was hungover after a wild night of intoxication, her body screaming as she ached and her head pounding like her brain could explode at any moment. Looking around she could see that she was in a van. Next to her laid an unconscious girl with the slight smell of her being a she wolf. You could barely smell the wolf in her. If she didn't have alpha blood coursing through her veins, then she would've missed it.

After a few hours of driving, countless bumps and getting small injuries. The van stopped suddenly, making the young girl and Isla hit a pole. She tried to contact her wolf however it failed. Wolfsbane. No wonder she had little strength left. Are you there? She reached out to her wolf once again. This time however a small whimpering noise echoed in her mind. Her beast tucking its tail and curling up. It pained them both. At least the wolfsbane was wearing off, even if it's only slowly.

"Get up!" A guy opened the van. He had dark brunette hair that was oily and his clothes were covered in dirt and dried up blood.

Isla let out a low growl, "Rogue".

"Funny that you say that, when you're a rogue as well. In fact I know that both of you are and for some reason y'all can mask your scent. Meaning that you both can be of special use to us." He smirked.

His muscles are toned and he would be attractive if he had a shower, shaved and changed into clean clothes. His personality, as she can already tell, absolutely sucks.

The rogue grabbed the other girl and she was slowly stirring awake before panicking for him to let her go. "LET HER GO!!" She growled with authority lacing her voice as her claws came out, the rogue letting her drop to the ground. Being an Alpha's daughter comes in handy at times like these. She attacked as he shifted into a brown wolf. Compared to her he was small, but she couldn't risk shifting into her wolf for she would be left in her bare skin in front of these dirty males eyes. He circled her slowly, licking his lips as if she were his prey.

He pounced at her and she ducked under, hitting him in his ribs and hearing a crunch. His let out a loud wince, before snarling at the she wolf and charging at her again. She dived to the right and elbowed his neck. Kicking him on the other side of his ribs and breaking that side. He got up and swiped at her with his claws, a scratch hitting her arm causing the crimson warmth to leak out slowly. He had a triumphant look, however he was blind to celebrate early for a petty scratch. She punched him recklessly in the same sore spots, causing more damage to the cracked ribs causing him to wheeze out. The damage of a wolf that is of alpha blood can cause the healing process to slow down. She may not be full alpha but at least that meant his healing abilities were a lot slower then what her genetics provide.

The wolf landed on the ground with a loud thud, he was slightly wheezing. She let out another low growl and used her foot to put pressure on his neck. Hearing the wolf wheeze louder as his air pipes began closing up. She heard one last yelp before the crushing sound filled the air. Ending his pain.

The girl from before was quiet again, she was unconscious once again in another rogues arms.

Isla growled at him, feeling her wolf begging to get out and rip him to shreds. She began to walk to him, until she was tackled from the side and winded for a moment. She cussed out loud as she realised that she was caught off guard.