XL - Adonis

Hey guys. So I found this website called the unsent project. It's basically where people go to type out messages to their first loves, parents or whatever and it's totally anonymous so nobody knows who typed what and the message just stays on the website's archive. I've been using it to release my frustrations and so far I think it has been good.
I think you guys should try it if you ever wanna say something or talk about what's been on your mind.

Excuse all mistakes.

"Yo Greek what happened? I rushed here as fast as I could," Tristan said coming into Adonis' apartment

"Yo Greek what happened? I rushed here as fast as I could," Tristan said coming into Adonis' apartment. He could see Kashmir sitting around the table with Adonis.

"That pussy nigga Rico shot me," Adonis said taking a sip of what Tristan assumed to be vodka, "well at least he got his lil going to shoot me."

"Where? Where were you at?" Tristan questioned taking a seat around the table similar to both Adonis and Kashmir.

"I was at Sage's neighbor's house man."

Tristan dipped his eyebrows questioningly, "you sure she ain't got something to do with this?"

"Man shut the fuck up before I hit this shit back down yo throat. She was swimming with a lil pussy or whatever and I pulled up and Rico must've been following me or some shit. The boy even tried a lil something with there so there could be no possible way."

"What's his sudden obsession?" Kashmir asked, "He took a break when I went in the pen whatever and after he knocked up Kourtney so why now?"

"Man I don't know. Before you came out his fucked around with Ms Vito's restaurant and now I got detectives investigating me."

"So what we go' do about him?" Tristan asked.

"Nothing," Adonis smiled.

"What do you mean nothing?" Kashmir whipped his head around to stare directly into Adonis' face.

"As I said nothing. Rico doesn't want me dead yet. He wants to play. A war or whatever so we'll do nothing."

"Adonis stop speaking in fucking parables."

"Listen and listen well. We will not attack Rio. No shoot to kill, none of that. He doesn't deserve a simple gunshot wound. His guard is up more than ever now. What we'll have to do at this point is watch him. Take note of what he does regularly, who he sees and all of that. He's an expert at keeping his family life hidden. We'll give him some time to believe that we're simply outnumbered or too unbothered to watch him. Some time ago I told this man I wanted to die. He wants me to suffer. He'll never kill us this easy. We're the mouse and he's the cat. He's gonna enjoy playing with his food," Adonis relayed.

"Man that shit was long as fuck," Kashmir complained, "I got short attention span. I tuned out. Tell me that shit in two sentences."

Adonis rolled his eyes before summarizing, "Rico is expecting us to react straight away but we won't. Instead we'll watch and assess before attack."

"Oh," Kashmir smiled, "you just an extra nigga. Instead of just getting to the point you told me a load of unnecessary shit."

"Nigga you just dumb," Tristan laughed, "I don't even know why we're still friends with your dumbass."

"Y'all love a nigga," Kashmir stood and placed his hand on his hip before blowing both a kiss.

"Gone with that gay shit," Adonis laughed pushing him away.

"Man I know this nigga did some fruity shit in prison," Tristan laughed, "probably dropped the soap and liked that shit."

"I only dropped the soap once and Big Daddy took it easy on me," Kashmir rolled his eyes and smacked his lips.

"See I knew this nigga was sus," Tristan said making them all laugh.

"You ain't gotta front cause you see Adonis, Tristy baby," Kashmir winked.

"Man gone with that fucking shit. I'll knock you the fuck out," Tristan threatened.

"See this what I don't like," Kashmir said clapping his hands together, "I don't like when hood niggas be in da closet. That shit worse than Ms Collins' hair in da 9th grade."

That statement made Adonis and Tristan burst out laughing. Kashmir was truly a character. Three years without him was hard as they all grew up together and sadly grew to love him.

"I'm calling my bitch to come get me. I don't wanna be here no more," Tristan complained.

"Man Tamara ain't coming to get your stupid ass," Adonis laughed.

"Who was talking about Tamara?"

"Man why you ain't stop cheating on that damn girl?" Kashmir asked baiting back down at the table and placing his hand under his chin.

"It's cheat or be cheating on and nobody wants to be a loser," Tristan stood and pulled up his pants.

"That's the type of shit that makes niggas lose out on a good girl," Adonis shook his head.

•••••••

Hey guys. Y'all ever got heartbroken? If you have then share your stories in the comments if you're comfortable with sharing.

 Y'all ever got heartbroken? If you have then share your stories in the comments if you're comfortable with sharing

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMoree

April 13, 2021