Part 15

Namjoon and Hoseok walks into the store and Hoseok immediately starts looking around. "Where the fuck is he?". Hoseok said. "I swear to God if someone took him, I'm breaking your shit Joon". Hoseok said. "Did nothing but breathe". Namjoon sighs. "Oh? Hello". May walks up to them. "Hello May". Hoseok smiles. "How can I help you?". May asked. "And you two are adorable". May giggles.

"Oh no, we...". "Bitch ew!". Hoseok gags. "Him!?! With all of this? I would never". Hoseok said. "Co-could have just said no, there was absolutely NO reason to do that to me". Namjoon said. "Quiet sweetie". Hoseok says. "I'm looking for Caesar and PLEASE tell me that someone didn't take him". Hoseok said. "Are you here to adopt him?". May asked. "I'm... Umm... Here to talk to him, if that's alright". Hoseok rubs his arm.

May smirks at the blushing man then giggles. "It's more then alright". May says. "Yes!". Hoseok cheers then clears his throat. "I mean, I'm Hoseok and he's...". Hoseok stops talking. "Oh come on!". Namjoon yells. "You know my damn name". Namjoon said. "Doesn't mean I was going to say it". Hoseok says. "You have a mouth and a voice, use them". Hoseok said. "When do you get so sassy?". Namjoon asked.

"Wasting my time". Hoseok said. "I'm Namjoon". Namjoon said. "Nice to meet you both". May smiled. "Follow me".

 "Follow me"

"Oh my". Hoseok looks around. "This is where the hybrids play". May said. "Since Caesar is like their second guardian... He should be here... Somewhere". May said. "How are...". "GOT DAMN IT TAE! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS!". "IT WASN'T ME!". "I FUCKING SAW YOU! LIE TO ME AGAIN!". "Shit... You saw me?". "BEATING YOUR ASS!".

"Who...". Hoseok and Namjoon saw a red hair guy swing above them. "Whoever stops that bas... Hey May". Jin grins and looks at that two humans. Jin growls at Namjoon and Namjoon sighs. "Jin... What were about to say?". May asked. "Nothing... Why are they here?". Jin asked, looking at Namjoon. "I feel like you hate me". Namjoon said. "Understatement". Jin says and Namjoon laughs nervously.

"Hello again Hoseok". Jin greets. "It's hard taking care of the hopeless isn't it?". Hoseok says giggling. "You understand my pain". Jin sniffs. "I understand yours are cute kids, but mine... Are dying". Hoseok said. "You have NO idea how bad I want to break Tae's neck but I can't cause it's a crime or whatever". Jin rolls his eyes. "Gurl please, I broke my own cousin's arm cause he had the audacity to eat my food".

'Oh... My... God'. Namjoon kept looking at Jin and Hoseok tell horrifying stories. 'They are the same person'. Namjoon grabs his chest. "Jin, I'm going to rip Tae's ta... Oh?". Caesar smirks at Hoseok. "Well hello to you". Caesar bit his lip. "Caesar". May glares. "What? All I did was greet him". Caesar says. "What brings you by cutie?". Caesar asks. "I didn't fucking like how you asked for my name and left". Hoseok said.

"So you and I are going to talk like adults, understood?". Hoseok said. "Sir yes sir". Caesar says. "Good, follow me". Hoseok walks off and Caesar shivers. "That was so hot". Caesar said and chased after Hoseok. "So... I'm going to go find Tae before he steals something". May said. "What did he steal!?!". Jin yells. "Jin, at this point, what didn't he steal". May shakes her head and leaves.

Namjoon stood there alone, while Jin kept glaring at him. "I didn't do anything". Namjoon says. "Hmph". Jin walks right past Namjoon and Namjoon sighs.

"Great".