Chapter 39: A Real Talk

Cole's POV

"Are you sure, you don't want me to, stay here?", I ask Luna.

"Are you planning, to be my roommate?"

"No!!", I shake my head.

"I was just kidding, and I am fine Cole, you can go", she tells me and I nod.

Before stepping out of her room, I look at her one more time,"You know right? What ever happens, I am there for you",

"Yeah I know", she smiles.

I come out of Luna's room, and bumped to Mrs. Brown,"Sorry", I look at the woman, in front of me, whose daughter thinks, that she hates her.

"How is she?", She asks with anxious eyes.

"She is okay", I say with a soft smile.

"Okay", she says and turns to go opposite of Luna's room, I thought she was going to Luna's room, to talk to her.

"Mrs. Brown, you should talk to Luna", I say the words too loud, which was not my intention at all. My communication skills are awful.

"About what?", she asks, her eyes looks swollen and red. She must have been crying.

"I know, I should not interfere in your family matter, but Luna is my..., Luna is my girlfriend", saying Luna is my girlfriend, stills feels weird, "And I care about her, and she is not okay, she feels lonely, in her own house, and she thinks you hate her", I know, Luna will kill me, after she gets to know, that I told her deep dark secret to Mrs. Brown, but it's important that Mrs. Brown should know about this.

"What?", She asks in surprise.

"Yes", I nod.

"But, Why?",

"Because she thinks Her father died because of her, and you hate her because of this",

"But he died in accident",

"Yeah, he met with accident, when he was going to pick up Luna, so she thinks it's all her mistake",  As soon as I complete my sentence, tears starts to fall from Mrs. Brown's eyes.

"She is holding this in her heart, from the past three years, and I didn't know anything about it",

"Yeah!! That is why I am telling you, that you should talk to her, I am sorry to say, but you both just always fight, and never do some real talk", I shouldn't have said this, why I am being so rude, to her, may be because Luna is hurt because of her.

"I am so sorry, for being rude", I apologize immediately.

"No need to apologize Cole, and you are right, we always fight, we never talk about our issues, but today I will talk to her", she tells me, and I nod.

........................................................................

Luna's POV

I come out from the washroom, after taking shower, and I see my mother, sitting on my bed," What the hell are you doing here?",

"Luna, listen to me", she stands up.

"No! Get out from my room", I point towards the door.

To my surprise she says,"No", firmly.

"What?",

"Yeah you heard me right, I am not going anywhere, and sit we are going to have a some real talk", she tells me, and sits on the bed.

"From when, we started to have real talk?", I ask in surprise.

"From now sit", she pats on the bed.

Usually according to my nature, I would have not listened to her, but for some reason, I sit on the bed, as she instructed.

"Cole told me that you think, I hate you",

What? He told this to Mom? I am going to kill him.

"Luna I don't hate you, and it's not your fault that your Dad died, it was an accident, and I never blamed you for that",

"Then why you are always cold towards me?, After Dad died, you never spend time with me", I tell her, and from nowhere, tears starts to roll down, from my eyes.

"I am sorry that you thought, I was cold towards you, I was just busy in work, I thought I lost your Dad, and now I will cherish his legacy, but I was mistaken, his real legacy was you, and I failed to cherish you, I am sorry Luna", oh my God! This is all the things, I always wanted to hear from her.

"You meant this all?", I ask still being a little doubtful, that we are really talking to each other, without fighting.

"Yes! And if you don't want me to marry Robert, I will not marry him",

"You will do this for me?",

"Yeah! Luna you are everything to me, you are my whole world, I loved you when you were not even born also, and I will always love you, no matter what happens, no matter how much we fall apart, I will always love you, and I will always be your mother", tears start to roll down from her eyes.

"I am sorry for everything Mom",

"Awe! Honey!", She hugs me, and I realize I was craving for this hug, from the past three years.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX