Ganqing

Angst

(They're so cute aaaa, my favorite comfort ship along with mona x fischl)

-

Ganyu blankly stared at the moon from Mt. Aozang, her head leaning on a tree.

Before she realized, she was already crying.

Please, come back.

She knew it was impossible, yet all she could do was pray and pray to the archons.

To give her another chance.

To be able to save her this time.

Qing-ah... I feel like half of me was taken away.

-

Ganyu panted, they were outnumbered by the Fatui, she was tired, so was Keqing.

"Glaze over!"

Ice suddenly rained on the Fatui, making them freeze for a few minutes as Keqing threw her lightning stiletto.

Purple eyes widened in panic upon seeing they missed one archer and had shot his arrow at Ganyu.

"GANYU!"

She pushed the half qilin away, letting the arrow hit her stomach.

Ganyu's eyes widened quickly, immediately kneeling down and apologizing to the Yuheng.

"Let's... retreat now..."

Keqing whispered before throwing out another lightning stiletto and making a run for it.

-

Ganyu was now crying as she held the paling figure of the younger girl.

"No... No... Qing-ah... You have to stay awake... Anyone... Please..."

She whimpered as the younger girl stroke her horns in a gentle manner.

"Yuyu... Sorry. I don't think I can stay awake anymore..."

Keqings breathing became more forced and ragged.

"Please try. Don't close your eyes... Please Qing-ah, try for me."

Keqing only gave a small smile before pecking her on the lips.

"...sorry."

Ganyu still remembered the feeling of Keqings breathing suddenly stopping and her body going limp.

She screamed.

Angry at herself.

Angry at the gods.

Why oh why?

Just when she had found happiness, they take it away from her.

-

"Qing-ah... I'm sorry."

She choked on her tears as she looked at the moon.

A small gust of wind flew past her, and she could swear she saw the girl wiping her tears away and looking at her with a small smile.

"Please... Give me another chance. Let me love you again."

-

Hi lol

I love ganqing.

I wrote this while I was listening to talking to the moon slowed 😞

No, because I actually cry when I think about how Keqing would eventually leave Ganyu.

I cry when i see Ganqing.

I have read every ganqing fanfic on ao3 and I am still starving for more.

I actually want to write a book dedicated to ganqing. What do y'all think?

I actually had a high chance of getting ganyu, but my stupid ass didn't roll on her banner bc I was still new to genshin during that time and didn't know wtf to do with banners 😭😭

So here I am waiting for ganyu re run..

Hahaha.

Alright adios.