11; day in the life of cole

Cole

Today i'm going to hang out with some friends I made during online school.

I walk downstairs seeing my mom in the kitchen "Mom can I take a car pleaseeee?" I pout at her.

She looks at me with a eyebrow raised then nods I run up to her hugging her "Thank you Thank you Thank-"

"Don't forget curfew and you better answer that phone if I call" I tell her okay walking out the door.

• • •

I arrive to the diner where we are suppose to meet.

"Cole!" I hear as soon as I walk into the diner.

I look to my left seeing a group of boys and girls. I walk over to the table looking at everyone.

"Wassup" I say sitting down "Is it true your mom is Sailor Green?" I raise a eyebrow at the girl who ask that question.

"She's like so rich" I frown at her "So that means you're rich." She continues while licking her lips sensually.

"Anyways. You have to try the quesadillas here." I pick up a menu scanning over it.

• • •

I would never hang out with them again. They are definitely the douches and mean girls of the school and i'm not like that.

After we ate everybody decided we should leave I pay for my meal separately cause my momma would beat my ass if they try to get me to pay for them.

I walk out with the group going over to the white benz.

I told my mom that I would want a matte black one with tented windows she told me go somewhere.

"Nice car Cole." I hear that girl scream "Thanks." I get in, starting the car, and deciding to go to the mall.

• • •

As I arrive i'm wondering why the mall isn't packed then I remember it's a school day lol.

"Ow!" I hear as I open the door I quickly get out shutting the door.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" I help the girl off the ground trying to hold in my laugh.

She narrows her eyes at me "What?" I laugh "You didn't see me coming asshole?" She says with a hint of playfulness.

"You didn't see me opening the door?" I play along.

"Okay little white boy can take a joke" I smile at her causing her to smile.

I lock the door then put on the alarm.

"I'm Zayna" She says following behind me as I walk towards the entrance "Cole" I simply say.

I hear her huff looking behind me I realize i'm walking to fast.

"Keep up" I joked "Not my fault i'm short and you're taking big steps" I roll my eyes.

"You know what white boy? You kinda cute." She says as she pushes up her glasses up.

"Um thank I guess?" I say as I open up the door for her "Ohh he's a gentleman." She says smartly once again I roll my eyes.

"Keep rolling them they gonna get suck in the back of ya head." She says smiling.

She's so cute "How old are you?" She ask "16 turning 17" I say "What about you?" She looks at me then gulps "I just turned 16" I smiled "Aw you're such a wittle baby" I say pinching her cheeks.

"Stoppp" She says swatting my hands away "When's your birthday?" I ask "Today" She smiles "It's only right I treat you. It's your birthday and I did hit you with my car door." She smiles grabbing my hand.