Chapter 51

New Year's Eve mall trip
Quinns pov

It was New Year's Eve. Thankfully this year is almost over. In total it's been a pretty bad year for me cause ya know breakups, deaths, rejection ya get what I mean? Anyway this year is gonna be a new start. I'm going to concentrate on myself fand my friends for a while.

Tonight was Luke and Wyatt annual New Years party. Last year didn't go that well. I got into a fight with that bitch but it's fine this years who could I possibly fight with? Nobody I hope. I didn't really wanna go after Christmas with Luke and all but Blair's dragging me along. She loves parties, I would just be happy laying in bed counting down the moments till new year. Instead I'm being dragged to a party by my best friend that my ex throwing who I recently rejected and looking at his face will remind me that I love him but rejected him cause I'm kinda scared and feel guilty. It's gonna be a disaster.

Blair came storming out of her walk in closet. "Okay what are we gonna wear?" She stared at me. "I don't know I don't even wanna go" I groaned in her bed, pulling her bed covers over my head. "Stop being such a party pooper" she rolled her eyes. "Party pooper?" I bursted out laughing. She suddenly pulled the covers off me, "Stop! I'm so cold!" I yelled while trying to grab the covers off the floor. "Help me or we're going to the mall" she smiled innocently. She definitely up to something. "No" I smiled sarcastically. "Okay guess we're going to the mall" she giggled as she grabbed her things. "I don't wanna get up, I'm so sad" I shot her the puppy eyes. "Nah huh no you are not using that excuse again" she smirked. "Get her" she demanded as this man walked in. I gave a confused look before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Yo dude put me down" I beg and try to wiggle but it was no use. "Blair!" I yelled. "My step mom has gotten paranoid lately so he's our new body guard, well me she has her own. I don't need one but she insisted and he can drive me places!" She squealed while walking behind us. "I'm kill you when I get down" I pointed my finger at her. She just giggled back. Eventually her body guard stopped and put he down. "Don't do that again" I have him and angry look, he showed no emotion. He opened the back car door for me. I smiled politely and got in. "Keep sliding" Blair pushed me to the next seat as she sat down. "Okay so your not gonna drive anymore?" I giggled while looking at the fancy car. "Well no, I'm obviously gonna drive but this is really handy for parties and all" she smiled. "The car even has water" she giggled and handed me a bottle. This girl I swear. We got to the mall and he opened the door for us. "We'll be back soon I'll text ya" she smiled and he left. "He's quiet". "Yeah he doesn't talk much at all. A man of no words, now come on" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the mall.

"Okay so what about this?" She held up a black dress. "Yeah that nice" I smiled weakly, I was just exhausted. "Try it on" she pushed me into the dressing room. I tried the dress on. It was really nice I guess. I walked out. "You look so hot" she beamed. "Damn" Jake smiled. "Dude hey I didn't know you were coming" I pulled him into a hug. "Yeah Blake is coming to the party tonight so Blair invited me, I wanna look my best" he smiled. "You guys are the cutest" Blair pushed him gently. "Oh I filled him in on everything" she winked. I sort of smiled at her, it took me a minute to get what she meant. "You should get that dress you will have all the guys running after ya" Jake praised. "I totally agree" she smiled. "Maybe even get some" she smirked "Blair!" I walked back into the dressing room with embarrassment. I heard them giggling from outside. I rolled my eyes and changed back to my normal clothes. I pulled the curtain and they were gone. Where did they go? I roamed around the hall of dressing rooms. "Guys?" I said as I wondered around. "Where are they?" I mumbled under my breath. "Hey I'm guessing you're Blair's friend" this guy looked at me. "Uhh how do you know her?" I replied. "So your friend told me to tell you something about code pink" he looked at me nervously. "Code pink?" What does that mean- oh Code pink! Really Blair? When were were younger we came up with codes like Code red is our period etc. Code pink meant a cute or hot guy. "Are you okay?" He snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him. I have to admit he was cute but I don't really wanna get into anything for a while. "Yeah sorry I understand now" I smiled. "She also said something about code yellow" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Code yellow? Is she crazy!? Code yellow meant sex! Is she really trynna set me up with a random guy at the store!? I'm going to kill her. "Oh okay uhh thank you for the messages" I smiled awkwardly. "Oh uhh no problem" he blushed slightly. I went to walk off. "Wait I never got your name" he looked a little flustered. "I leave it to your imagination" I smirked and walked away.

I stood at the entrance to the mall waiting for them. "Hey so how did it go?" She smirked at me while walking up to me. "I'm gonna kill you! Really! a random guy at the mall!" I whisper yelled trying not to bring attention to us. "He was cute though" she replied. Jake was just laughing his head off. "Oh ima kill you too" I huffed. He laughed even more. Her driver pulled up and opened the door. I slid into the car as did they. "Im still mad at yous" I pushed them playfully.

We got back to Blair's to get ready. Blair wore this matching 2 piece skirt and top. Jake wore these ripped jeans with a fancy button up shirt and he left a few unbuttoned down to his collarbone. I just slipped on my back dress with these small black heal shoes. "Ready?" Blair smiled standing at the door. "Ready as I'll ever be" this was my first party since Josh so I'm a little nervous.

Third person

They arrived at the party. Jake went off looking for his boyfriend. The girls just wondered around the party. People were still giving Quinn weird looks but she just ignored them. She was snapped out of her thought by Blair handing her a cup. She chugged the drink down. "Ahh that burned" she chocked out. "I know" Blair giggled. A few moments later Blair grabbed Quinn's hand and dragged her to dance.

Luke wondered around the party. He wasn't really in the mood of seeing Quinn so he stayed away from the places he guessed she would be. He checked to see if the drink table was free before walking over. He grabbed a cup and filled it up. "Yo Luke" he turned around and saw his old friend Blake. "Hey dude" they did a 'bro' hug. "How have you been?" Blake smiled. "Okay I guess how about you?". "I'm great although I can't seem to find my boyfriend anywhere. He kinda wondered off" Blake laughed while his eyes searched the room. "Oh yeah you're dating Jake right he's probably with Blair and uhhh" he couldn't seem to get her name out of his mouth. "-Quinn yeah probably" Blake finished. "Ima check the dance floor" Blake waved before walking away. 'Why couldn't I say her name' he wondered. She was snapped out of his thought by a girl tapping his shoulder. He turned at looked at her. "Your in the way can you move?" Quinn glared at him. "Sure" he rolled his eyes. He moved over. "I didn't think you were coming" he said with a deep voice with a hint of anger. "Trust me I don't want to be here" she groaned after taking a drink. He was still anger with her. He tried to play it off cool though. Blair walked up behind Quinn. "The sex guy shop is here!" Blair jumbled her words as she was drunk. "Huh?" Quinn looked at her friend. "The guy who I said you should have sex with is here! What a small world!" She giggled as she put her arm around Quinn's shoulders. Quinn face started to heat up. Luke looked at them with shock.

Authors note: hey it's kinda a boring chapter but yeah hoped you enjoyed! I'm going back to school tomorrow and the thoughts are killing me! Sorry for any typos! But yeah love y'all byeeeee