Um.... {Avengers x Reader}

(Y/n) P.O.V.

To say Tony Stark and Stephen Strange being left alone together is a bad thing is an understatement. It's a terrible, terrible idea. Why, you may ask? Because today, upon hearing a shout from Tony's lab, I rushed to see the commotion, along with the team, to find a whole new group of people, looking strangely similar. "What the hell happened in here? Who the hell are you? Tony, Strange, what did you do?"

"Um, we didn't do anything. How do you know our names?" Two woman step forward. One is short, dark hair tied in a slick pony tail, sunglasses. She's dressed sharply like a CEO, like she knows she's the baddest bitch, but the muscle underneath is still visible. The second woman has dark bobbed hair, tall, and wears garb similar to Stephen. Her stoic red colored lips are pressed into a thin line. "I...wasn't talking to you." I say suspiciously. Tony rubs his eyes before looking at the group again. "Wizard, I think we brought over people from a different dimension."

"Steve looks like he's going to have a heart attack. He's too old for this. How did you do this?" The two men just shrug at me. A woman from the opposite team steps forward, speaking to CEO lady. She's the shortest, wearing a matching blazer and pencil skirt with a blouse underneath. Her heels click as she walks, glasses rest on her nose, and her hair is in a tight bun. "I think they may have a point, Toni. They do seem to look an awful lot like us."

"Alright, who are these people?" Steve asks. "I think they're us." Bruce answers. "As the opposite gender." Look over them all, realizing he must be right. A tall, well muscled blonde woman with 40s styled hair, a lean and slender man with fiery red hair tied in a man bun, a short blonde with a pixie cut and hearing aids, a tall brunette woman has a long braid with a mean smokey eye and a metal arm, a muscular man who looks like he hasn't shaved in a few days with red-brown hair and a red leather jacket, a toned dark skinned woman with her hair in tight curls and 'badass' written across her face, and finally a woman looking like a muscled as hell Rapunzel with blonde hair tied in two intricate braids that flow down to her waist making me question the practicality of it. They all adorn similar outfits to the ones we wear right now.

"I feel like we should be mad....but this is kind too awesome." Clint decides aloud, causing Nat to smack him lightly. He ignores her and says, "Names! What are your name?" The woman who looks like Steve takes the lead. "Do we know we can trust you? You are the ones who dragged us here." Tony rolls his eyes. "You're just as boring as Cap." Girl Tony removes her sunglasses, looking right at our Tony. "You think this is boring? You should get stuck in a meeting with her briefing about a mission for an hour."

"Steve had us for an hour and a half." Tony retorts. "I'm Toni Stark. I'm going to guess that's also your name. Cap here, Stephanie Rogers. Brenda Banner, Stella Strange, Nate Romanoff, Claire Barton, Becca Barnes, Wade Maximoff, Samantha Wilson, and our favorite alien, Tara. You're turn." Toni insists.

"Well, I'm the better Tony Stark." Despite the remark, they shake hands, both smirking the exact same smirk. "Steve Rogers, the legend, Bruce Banner, the doctor, Stephen Strange, the wizard. Of course, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Thor, and (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Okay, I have a question? Y'all look dope as hell, so where am I?" I wonder aloud. "I don't see a me double." That Stephanie chick looks me over, then appears to do a head count. "We're missing (Alternate Name)." She informs. The pixie cut blonde, Claire I believe, wildly laughs. "This is hilarious, I bet he's freaking out so bad right now!" Nate smacks her. So basically the same relationship. "So, was I separated or..." I continue. "(A/n) was with Lola on a date last I knew." Becca responds. "Er, Taras evil sister." I turn a bright red as all of my team looks back at me questioningly. "I didn't do it! Don't look at me." The don't say anything, but I keep rambling. "Nope, I would never do that! Loki, pffft, he's not even hot, like, haha, why would I ever date someone that tried to take over New York." I continue laughing until I'm leaving.

Great, now they all know bout this stupid little crush. "Whatever! Just fix the problem, Tony."