Chapter 3, "be good for me"

Smut warning😌

You bite your lip, eyebrows arched in effort as you sink down onto Keishin's cock. No matter how many times he fucks you, driving his thick cock into your warm tight pussy, the first stroke always still burns.

His hands clutch your hips, pulling you farther down until he's balls deep inside you. Your head dips forward, resting against him as you try to get used to the feeling. He's thick and burns inside of you, making your breathing a little shaky.

Ukai's hands gently gripped onto your waist, and he presses a light kiss against your shoulder.

"Aww, is my cock too big for you?" he mumbled, making you flush. You nod against him, moving your hands to grip his shoulders for leverage. Taking a deep breath, you lift yourself up, eyes squinting shut as your pussy clenches around Ukai's thick veiny cock.

"There we go, baby. Just like that." His voice is soft as his eyes focus themselves on where his cock stretches you open. Opening your eyes, you drop down, letting him fill you abruptly. He moans, arms wrapping around you to hold you against him. You do your best to bounce on his lap, but his grip keeps you from getting very far.

But Ukai doesn't seem to mind. His hips jerk upwards to meet your short thrusts, making you moan. He giggles, before his lips find the side of your neck, leaving a trail of kisses. You slip your hands into his hair, holding him against you, eyes closing again as arousal travels through your body.

"You like this?" he asks against your skin. You nod, lightly tugging at his hair. He moans against you, leaving a sharp bite at the blade of your shoulder. Your eyes fly open and you yelp, flushing as you feel your needy pussy creams on his cock. "Be good for me. Use your words. You like bouncing on this big cock?"

"Yes," you choke out, trying to move your hips faster. Ukai laughs, before smirking at you. He slips his hand in between the two of you, rubbing your hard clit. You grind against him, chasing the sweet friction. Keeping his eyes focused on yours, he leans down to gently suck on one of your nipples.

You moan and grind against him, pulling at his hair. His tongue teases your nipple all while his fingers tease your hard, sensitive clit. Ukai's lips trail away from your sensitive nipple, leaving sloppy kisses against your chest. You keep grinding against him, moaning his name as your pussy tightens around him

"So good for me. So fucking perfect," he mutters.

"I'll always be good for you," you cry out, face twisted into a look of desperation. Ukai's kisses trail up your chest, past your neck, to your jawline.

"You say that now, and yet you just love giving me a hard time." You pout, tilting your head away to give him more access.

"Keishin, I promise I'll be good now," you whine. He leans against your neck, before he bites down on it again. You shudder in his arms, hips stuttering against him. You feel a cruel grin spread out on his face against you, and he plays with your clit, making you moan loudly.

"I know, baby. I know you'll be good for me. So be good and cum."

You squirm on Ukai's lap, his cock hot and deep inside of you. He shifts your hoodie, or rather his hoodie, higher giving him better access to your nipples. He pinches the tips harshly, his eyes narrowed at you.

"Did I fucking say you could move?" Your lips twist into a pout as you shake your head. He pulls at your nipples again, frown deepening on his face. "Answer me."

"No, I'm sorry," you whine, trying to still your hips. His hands drop from your tits to grip your waist, anchoring you in place.

"Now you're gonna stay still, while I play with these titties." You nod weakly, fingers tangling in his hair as his large hands move upward to squeeze your breasts. The tips of his fingers drag over your nipples, and you bite your lip in an effort to not squirm.

"It hurts, Kei," you whine, the lack of movement making you ache. He arched a brow at you, before giving you an incredulous look.

"What does? My cock? Is my cock too big for you?" he whines back, before smirking at you. You pout, tugging at his hair.

"You're being mean." Your eyes shift to look over his shoulder, feeling embarrassed at how your pussy is squeezing around his dick. "But you're too big."

Ukai throws his head back, laughter spilling past his lips. When he looks at you again, there's not a bit of sympathy or regret in his eyes.

"And yet you're absolutely wet right now," he taunts. You whimper at his words, and your eyes filled with unshed tears, but you know he's right. "So fucked up that you're into me splitting you in half."

His mouth shifts again, lips sucking on your nipple again. His fingers pinch the other nipple, and he hums happily.

"Keishin," you whine. "I can't wait anymore." He rolls his eyes, moving to rest his head on your shoulder.

"Pathetic. I thought you wanted to be good and keep my cock warm." You hold his head close to you, and he nuzzles into your sweatshirt. "But I'll give you what you want."

His hands grab your waist, holding you still, and his hips finally straighten up. Your eyes shut and you let out a moan as Ukai finally fucks you. He bites your neck while his cock slams into your wet pussy. You moan in pleasure, your pussy throbbing as you try to take his thrusts.

"So fucking hot," he murmurs. "Never gonna want another cock but mine." Your eyes began to flutter open, and you nod in agreement.  Even in your state, you know that no other cock will satisfy you after Ukai. "Whose pussy is this?" he growls, fingers digging into your waist.

"It's yours," you moan. "All yours."

"That's right. This little pussy was made for me. Made to keep my cock nice and warm. Made for me to cum in."

After having him inside you for so long, your arousal began to rise faster and faster, his words push you over the edge you were balancing. You shake, writhing in his grasp as your hips buck wildly against him. His cock never stops moving, fucking you through your orgasm, and he feels so deep inside of you.

"So fucking hot and tight. Creaming so pretty on my cock." Your nails claw down his back, pussy feeling overstimulated.

"Keishin, it's too much," you choke out. He lets out a deep moan before rolling his eyes.

"This pussy is mine." His words are punctuated by a sharp thrust, making you yelp. "Gonna keep fucking you until you can't think about anything else but my cock."

"Kei, I can't." Your eyes water as he sets your nerves on fire, pussy feeling too sensitive.

"It's so hot watching you try to take me. And don't worry, baby. I'll take care of you."

Word count: 1207 words

Hope everybody enjoyed this chapter i know i did <3