𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

"Hell yeah, I wouldn't wanna mess with you!" Sensei Lawrence said as Alaska kicked the frisbee in his hands, "Tighen that core a bit

"Hell yeah, I wouldn't wanna mess with you!" Sensei Lawrence said as Alaska kicked the frisbee in his hands, "Tighen that core a bit."

"Ready?" Gina asked as she handed Alaskas a stick.

"Ready." Alaska confirmed as the pair began fighting with the sticks that resembled the swords, not being able to because they had been in a park. Alaska huffed as her mom held her stick to her chest, "Why can't I get it?"

"Takes time." Gina spoke as she patted Alaskas hair down, "It's more dangerous, more complex. I think your kicks and fist will protect you for a bit before you need one of these anyways."

"Yeah, unless my wrist or ankles get broken." Alaska said with a huff, her moms words not making her feel much better as she walked off to practice with Bert. Miguel had been having horrible trouble kicking the frisbee, his legs not working nearly as well as they use to. Sensei sensed he was becoming upset and annoyed, calling a water break.

"You've got to be shitting me!" Ass Face yelled out as he stared at his phone.

"What? What happened?" Miguel asked as he leaned on Alaska for support while look his way.

"They canceled the All Valley Tournament!"

"I'm gonna fucking throw up, i'm gonna throw up." Alaska announced as she paced the hallway, making herself gag as she held the small written speech in her hand.

"If you throw up, i'll make you drink it." Miguel warned her as he grabbed her shoulders, "You're gonna do great. All of your friends are here, your family. We're proud of you, just say what matters."

"I hate public speaking, I get such anxiety from it." Alaska said as she peeked her head into the room where other addicts were talking, "Miguel, I just wanna go home."

"You're gonna wish you did this the second you get back." he said knowingly, rubbing her shoulders with a gentle smile, "Just talk from your heart, get everything off your chest."

Alaska inhaled shaky as she nodded her head. Pushing her bagger ring on her finger better as the pair walked into the room. Daniel, Johnny, Carmen, Rosa, Gina, Zane, Sam, Moon, and Demetri sat on the front row. Robby couldn't come because he had his meeting with the probation officer, feeling guilty but Alaska insisted it had been okay. Moon smiled at her as Alaska stood on the small stage with a clear of her throat, "I'm Alaska, i'm an addict."

"Hi Alaska." her group of fellow addicts spoke up. Beth gave her a sad smile as Alaska looked away, "Today is my six months sobriety."

The room cheered for her as Alaska felt a sense of chills run down her spine. Her eyes looked down at her small written speech before crumbling it in her hands, "I feel like i'm suppose to do what everyone else does and stand up here, tell all of you how much better I feel and how i'm so lucky to had gotten out of drugs. But that's just bullshit."