Part 11

Next Evening.

Everybody were waiting for Mr. Lee and Lee Min Ho in Mr. Lee's office. Eva was there too. Jungkook was standing against the table, next to him, Y/N was standing. She was formally dressed from top to bottom. Nervousness was spread all over her face. She had a pen in her hand, which she was tapping continously on her palm. Rest of the boys and Eva were sitting on the couch. Hobi looks at her and notices that she was very nervous.

"Y/N relax." He spoke.

"Yes Sir." she replied politely.

"I mean you can be informal until dad and hyung comes." He said explaining himself.

She looked everyone, if everyone agrees with him and everybody nodded. They all are very serious towards their work. Y/N is a trainee and boys are her bosses, so in the office, there is no brother and sister relations. Neither she ever had privileges of being their sister. She was treated as any other employee. As soon as, she gets permission, she starts to pace back and forth.

"Y/N calm down. You're making me nervous too." V said.

"I can't help it hyung. Min Ho hyung will definitely ask me questions and I am getting chills just by the thought of it." Y/N utters, still walking.
Everyone knew why she was feeling this way. Lee Min Ho's interrogations are the worst. No one wants to get interrogated by him.

By the time she finishes her sentence Mr. Lee, with his guard John, enters his office. Everyone stands up as he enters. He walked fast, to his luxurious leather chair, behind a huge wooden table. Everyone bowed to him as he walked past them. He settles down. John stands behing him.

"Ms. Y/N where is Min Ho?" he asked with no emotions.

Before she could answer. Lee Min Ho enters with his two men, holding a man with both of his arms. He walks to Mr. Lee's table and pulls out the chair and settles himself in front of his father. They both maintained their eye contact.

Atmosphere was getting insanely tensed.

"Who is he?" Mr. Lee asked.

"This man was spying on V. He almost killed him." Min ho replied.

Everybody's gaze went on that man. Y/N looked at that man as if she would kill him right now by her gaze only. V was confused.

"Why did you bring him here?" Mr. Lee asked.

"To test your trainee." he replied. He then turned towards Y/N. "Ms. Y/N you're a trainee. Right?"

"Yes Sir."

"What stage are you on?"

"Self Defence and interrogation, Sir. Stage 3."

"Under whom?"

"Self defense under Jimin Sir and Interrogation under Namjoon Sir."

He then turns towards to Jimin and asks

"What are her capabilities? What makes her stand here?"

"She is physically way more stronger than she looks. Her reflexes are superb." Jimin replied.

"if she is without any weapons what will be her strengths?"

"Her fighting skills are very fine. So she'll survive. She is Karate black belt, its a plus point for her. Moreover her physical strength can help her a lot. Even her one slap or punch can make anyone go dizzy or faint."

"And her weakness?"

"She doesn't have control on her strength. If she'll slap, she'll slap too hard."