CHAPTER 52

CHAPTER 52

COVER CREDITS TO THE AMAZING :therantingrakkamma
AUTHOR 'S POV

COVER CREDITS TO THE AMAZING :therantingrakkamma❤AUTHOR 'S POV

____________________________

"Not ready yet?" Yamini asked and aarav looked at her for a minute and stood up

She looked soo bold ,confident and gorgeous in her outfit , her eyes looked at him and her lips stretched a little, her cheeks had a tint of redness and her fingers played with her ring.

"You look gorgeous in this outfit " aarav told scratching his back of his neck .
A shy smile danced on his face after all he is talking to someone he always wanted to.

"Thank you"she whispered pushing back her loose hair strap behind her ears.

A feel or you can say a sense of something powerful, beautiful filled in them.

It was not about the compliment which made him happy its about that he is talking to her.

Deep down a guilt was eating him for not letting her know what exactly happened.

He again wanted her to accept him only after knowing what happened! But was it a correct time to say ?

Yamini smiled at him and walked back to the room and saw ayesha getting ready .

You can forget how it was  you can forget how it happened but you can never forget a feeling .

Yamini had a  strong feeling that she has something connected to aarav ,she felt he knew something that even she should know .

The curious yamini  always had a two questions why? And what?

She wants to know why aarav was in the prison and what made him go there !

"Yamini ,shall we leave "ayesha asked as she wore her wrist watch .

Ayesha was nervous now or later yamini needs to know what's happening and its her right to know

Walking out the room ,they saw aarav all set to leave ,he indeed looked handsome in his outfit .

"Shall we move" aarav asked and the girls nodded and started leaving

Gulmarg was a beautiful place to look around ,the place was looking gorgeous.

Currently they were traveling to
The most famous destination  Gulmarg Gondola the highest and longest cable car in Asia. 

Surrounded by snow and the freezing breeze made the atmosphere even more pleasant to watch

Surrounded by snow and the freezing breeze made the atmosphere even more pleasant to watch .

"I don't wanna take risk you both go "yamini told looking at the cable cars .

"Come on yamini  it will be fun " ayesha told and yamini shaked her head in  negative

"I will just stay here you both go ,i don't feel like coming " yamini told and ayesha nodded .

Ayesha shared a look with aarav and started walking and aarav followed her in a distance.

The whole cable car ride was fun even though aarav didn't enjoy it but it felt good .

Reaching back to the place where they left yamini,they looked around and saw yamini was no where to be seen.

A fear took over them,sharing a look ayesha gulped and aarav's eyes wandered around the place there few people here and there and only one person standing with her face faced up at the sky ,with her eyes closed ,her hands were comforting herself .
A beautiful smile danced on her face .
She always wanted to play with snow ,she infact have seen snow for the first time .

Controling her excitement infront of her freinds was a tough thing to do but she did it but badly got caught as her friends now were standing  near her and watching her .

Aarav clearer his throat to gain her attention and was indeed successful in it .

"Shall we move ,its getting late " aarav asked and the girls nodded .

There was a comfortable silence all 3 lost in thoughts yet together silently and slowly walking towards their vehicle .

In the car ayesha and yamini were talking about random things and aarav was giving directions to the driver .

Time was 10 passed when they reached their place it was quite dark.
They had their dinner out and were hell tired due to travelling.
Getting back to the bed was the only thing they wanted to do.

Freshing up in the washroom yamini changed into something comfortable and turned to leave when she kinda sipped and fell down with a thud .

"Ammaa..."she hissed in pain as she tried to stand up

"Yamini you okay " both ayesha and aarav asked

Yamini opened the door and with the of them she sat on the bed hissing in pain.

There was no big outer injuries but she felt pain in her ankle.

Aarav sat on his knees and gently gave a massage to her feet which surprised both the girls like they never expected this .

"Seems like you have twisted your ankle  yamini ,why don't we visit the hospital nearby "aarav asked

"Its okay aarav ,I will feel better in no time " yamini told with a smile.

"No yamini let's visit the hospital in the morning atleast we will have to  know what happened!" Ayesha told and yamini nodded .

Smiling ayesha got back to the bed and aarva went to the balcony and yamini leaned back to the headboard and played with her chain.

Slowly she got down and walked towards the balcony holding the wall for support.

"Aarav" she called and he turned to look at her.

"Yamini what are you doing here ,you want something? Is it hurting you ? You okay?"he asked

"Shh calm down ,i just came causally "she told and sat on the ben bag and took a deep breath .
Aarav smiled at her and turned towards the sky .

There was comfortable silence for a minute and yamini started
" you know me don't you?" she asked and he looked at her with his eyebrows raised

"I mean you are not just a friend of ayesha  you know something, you know me before  and i know you before don't we ?" Yamini asked curiously

Having a small smile on his face aarav turned towards her and nodded as yes
" yes we do "he told and sighed as he  relized the time as come.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

1020 WORDS 👻