[I fell asleep before I wrote the conversation btw Roger and Freddie, so] Yeah

Roger quietly closed the door behind him after he entered the band's room

Roger quietly closed the door behind him after he entered the band's room. Brian and John were still fixated on the broken light fixture.

Freddie glanced up a his friend from his drawing for a moment only to look back down and glare up at Roger. He put down his pen and narrowed his eyes.

"Roger? Is everything alright, darling?" he asked.

Roger gulped and felt a wave of tremors shoot through his body like lightning. Suddenly, all of what he had experienced the past few days hit him like a double decked London tour bus. A voice spoke inside his head warning about his friends. He saw his own face staring back at him in the audience at one of his shows. A pack of killer monsters are on the loose. The same voice spoke to him over the phone and knew his name. He softly shook his head and leaned against the door trying to hide that his legs gave out from under him.

Brian and John paused for a moment and sniffed the air like a pair of dogs.

John's eyes followed along the walls of the room and stopped at Roger. "Fear," he muttered.

Roger's heart beat roared in his ears and he could feel the pulsing of his blood thumping in the back of his brain.

"Roger?" Brian asked.

Roger stared into Brian's eyes for a moment and then the world went black around him. For what felt like an entire minute, he felt himself lose complete control of his body as gravity pulled him down with iron chains. He couldn't figure out where he was. He couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't touch. The only thing he could feel was his mind exiting his body for a moment, escaping the clutches of reality, and witnessing its fall.

The feeling of his tailbone hitting the floor brought him back to the present and he let out a yelp of surprise.

Brian dropped what he was holding and leapt over the bed to Roger. He put one hand on his shoulder and held up Roger's head with the other. The only thing that felt real in the room was Brian's touch. Roger's mind seemed to yet again float out and behind him like a camera doing a panorama on television. His brain entered a fog like a deep sleep's dream and for fleeting moments he questioned as to whether or not he was still awake. Yet, Brian was there with him even though he couldn't pinpoint where exactly he was.

"Roger?" Brian asked again. A seed of panic grew from his voice.

Roger inhaled and mustered to utter, "Uh huh?"

"Are you okay? What happened?" Brian asked.

"Erhm, one of the managers was mad that we canceled," Roger lied as a tear slipped down his face, "Guess I'm taking it hard."

Brian furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. "You're lying," he said.

"What?" Roger slurred.